- Distribution Deals. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2007, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p14
The article presents updates on distribution deals in the kitchen industry in the U.S. Sirius Range Hoods announced a distribution partnership with R&B Wholesale Distributors Inc. On the other hand, Samsung has added South Star Enterprises to its Staron quartz distribution network in Tennessee...
- Marie Callender's operator learns not to put all pies in one basket. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p50
This article informs that Bob Barger and his partner, Bill Procter, invested about $1.5 million in the vintage, freestanding building to create a new concept: Marie Callender's Restaurants' Grill, a more upscale version of his home-style pie shop and restaurant. The building was remodeled with a...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p174
Presents news and developments concerning the food service industry in the U.S. compiled as of September 2002. Sale of specialty frozen-foods; Partnership; Business agreements; Recipes.
- Partnerships: Contracts, ego conflicts pose big potential pitfalls. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;05/15/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p30
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of forming partnerships. Experience of some food service operators with partnerships; Factors to consider when forming partnerships.
- Untitled. // Grocer;10/17/2015, p36
The article informs that food provider 3Nature's Finest has joined the Food for Life Catering Mark.
- Carlin Manufacturing partners with Kitchens To Go. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p54
Reports on mobile and modular food service kitchen maker Carlin Manufacturing Inc.'s partnership with Kitchens To Go LLC, a provider of flexible food service rental and leasing solutions. Terms of the agreement.
- Foodservice & Restaurants. // Caterer (2055-7817);6/3/2016, Vol. 206 Issue 4927, p10
The article offers news briefs related to foodservice and restaurants in Great Britain as of June 2016. Topics discussed include the planning permission applied by the owners of the Camden, England-based Lock Tavern, the additional kitchens to be opened by Deliveroo in London, and the extension...
- THE HIGH-VOLUME ADVANTAGE: FOOD PROCESSING. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p76
Looks at the use of food processors, blenders and mixers in the food service market across the U.S. Types of blades used by Steve Lunin, director or culinary services at Mease Manor on its food processors; Size ranges of mixers and blenders used at the Las Vegas Convention Center; Advantages of...
- Latest kitchens dance to a European beat. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97 Supplement, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p28
Explains the marche concept in foodservice facility design. European origins; Adaptation of retail needs to available space; Response of customers to efficiently designed dining environments.