- Compass Starts Loyalty Program. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on Zipthru Rewards, the customer loyalty program recently unveiled by Compass Group North America at participating corporate cafÃ©s. It relates the role of First Data in the program. It outlines the features of the program. It presents remarks from Lisa McEuen, senior vice...
- "Leveraging the Core Four". // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
This article presents an interview with Rick Postiglione, CEO of the Contract Foodservices division for Campus Group North America. When asked about the importance of creating the Contract Foodservices division, he expresses that it will cover the four core business brands of the company in the...
- COMPASS STAYS THE COURSE. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p58
Features Gary Green, chief executive officer of the North American Division of Compass Group PLC. Profile of Green; His goals for the North American Division; Market penetration of the company; Revenues of the company in food service; Problems faced by the company.
- AT WINTER OLYMPICS: Interns train with Compass. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the culinary arts interns of Compass Group, North America involved in the preparation of the contractor for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games at Salt Lake City, Utah. Food service of Compass for the athletes and sports officials; Importance of the help of the interns; Benefits of the...
- Compass assigned to cover the Pentagon through NEXCOM. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p18
Presents information on the contract awarded to Compass Group North America by the United States Naval exchange Services Command, to manage the foodservice program at the Pentagon in Virginia. Value of the contract; Installation of food courts on Navy bases.
- Compass inks 10-year pact with Naval Exchange Service Command. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the entry of Compass Group North America into the military foodservice market. Company's signing of a ten-year agreement with the Naval Exchange Service Command; Value of the deal; Locations of the US bases included in the contract.
- Of Employee-Award Initiative: Be-A-Star enters third year. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
Details the To-Be-A-Star 2000 recognition program for qualified employees of the food service industry of the Compass Group, North American Division. Purpose of the award; How to earn the award; Five major business initiatives that represent each star.
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p88
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Specialty in providing food for sports establishments; Comments from industry colleagues on Green's contributions to the food service business; High regard and respect...
- Compass Group takes over foodservice operations for Motorola Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p18
Announces the selection of Compass Group North America as food service manager of Motorola Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois.