- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- Host America rolls-out new Twin Rinks program. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on Host America's food service contract at Twin Rinks in Stamford, Connecticut. Targeted revenues for the first year; Menu of the sports bar expected to open in November 1998; Business hours; Services.
- Host America to acquire food management firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p188
Reports on contract food service company Host America Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to acquire a private contract food service firm in Connecticut.
- Sales Jump 20%: 4 new brand stations lift counts at Conn. newspaper. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the sales at the `Hartford Courant Newspaper' building cafeteria in Connecticut. Why Host America was chosen to take over the food service operations of the cafeteria; Description of the four Host America-branded stations; Most popular station; Price ranges.
- Host America set to grow. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Presents an interview with Host America President Geoffrey Ramsey on the company's expansion plans for its food service business. Management plans for local business branches; Factors attributed to the company's success.
- Stylish Service. Petersen, Chris // Food & Drink;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p98
The article deals with Host America Corp., a provider of food management services to corporate clients, based in Hamden, Connecticut. Information on the level of knowledge and skills of the Host America staff is outlined by executive corporate chef Ken Cassella. In response to the healthy dining...
- Through Niche Acquisitions: Host America Set to Grow. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p30
Interviews Geoff Ramsey, president of the food service company Host America. Background of the company; Plans of Ramsey for Host America; Products of the company.
- And Seeking Merger Partner: Growing--and Customizing. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p24
Interviews Geoff Ramsey, founder and president of Host America, a company engaged in the foodservice business in Hamden, Connecticut. Reason of Host America for going public; Information on various food concepts that that the company offers; Information on its merger plans.
- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that students at Allegheny School District in Pittsburgh are now on both sides of the cafeteria serving line, since Metz and Associates linked with district officials to make foodservice a setting for workstudy activities. An added benefit for the district is an increase in...