Moosewood Comes To Cornell
- Mixed Veggies. Burum, Linda // Los Angeles Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p192
A review is offered for several restaurants offering southern Indian vegetarian cuisine in Los Angeles, California, including Annapurna Cuisine, India Sweets and Spices, and Tirupathi Bhimas.
- SOUPED UP. Petran, Meredith // Restaurant Business;10/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 20, p107
Focuses on the emergence of new varieties of vegetable soups introduced at restaurants in the United States. Carrot Apple Ginger soup served at the Atwood Cafe; Clam chowder served at Z'Tejas Grill restaurant in Arizona.
- Recipes. // Victoria;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p103
Presents recipes of desserts using different vegetables served at the Le Grand Vefour Restaurant in Paris, France. Includes Streusel-Topped Apple Pie; Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie; Red Pepper Sorbet.
- favorite foods/vegetables. // Boise Weekly;4/4/2012 Restaurant Bar Guide, p36
The article presents several types of vegetables prepared by various restaurants in Boise, Idaho including Brussels Sprouts by Red Feather Lounge, Eggplant Donkaku by Mai Thai and Grilled Jumbo Artichoke by Fork.
- On the side or center of plate, vegetable cakes have entrÃ©e to a new starring role. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p32
Focuses on the restaurants serving vegetable cakes in the U.S. Arctic char with Thai basil-rice cakes served at Red Maple; Shallot cake available at Link; Vegetarian main course anchored by layered vegetables and brioche offered at Adega.
- Harvest vegetables. Feren, Maury // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct96, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p100
Presents advice on how to prepare fall-harvested vegetables for restaurants. Types of fall-harvested vegetables; Tips in the selection and storage of these vegetables.
- LivingWell Grows. // FoodService Director;7/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p52
This article reports that LivingWell Bistro in Adventist Medical Center in Portland, Oregon, is serving only plant-based dishes. Ashleigh Pedersen, the food service manager for the hospital restaurant, claims that plant-based diet can lead to optimal health, adding that some of LivingWell's...
- Dish of the Week. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p45
Features the dish Vegetable-stuffed squash offered at the BAMCafe Restaurant in New York. Preparation and cooking instructions.
- Popularity of winter veggies takes root as restaurants offer earthy, elegant dishes. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the growing popularity of root vegetables dish in the winter menu of United States restaurants. Root vegetable soup with white miso; Grilled chicken breast paired with roasted root vegetables and seasoned with sage; Classic coq au vin with white onions paired with root vegetables.