TOMORROW, THE WORLD
- A Magic Way to Involve People. // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p28
In this article, the author offers tips for engaging people in strategic planning in a meeting with reference to her book "Bringing Your Strategic Plan to Life."
- 'Alico sell-off would boost stability'. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;10/9/2008, p3
The article reports on the impact of the proposal of AIG Life to sell its parent company Alico in Great Britain. According to AIG, the sale of Alico will lead to greater security to investors of Great Britain. Dave Harris, sales director of Living Time, said that the purchaser of the company...
- AIG Sails Into Troubled Waters. // Insurance Advocate;4/11/2005, Vol. 116 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that following the resignation of Maurice R. Greenberg as chief executive officer, and the dismissals of Howard Smith, chief financial officer, and Christian Milton, vice president for reinsurance, insurance company AIG has now announced that Greenberg will also retire from...
- Some AIG Units Likely To GO On Block. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/29/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 36, p7
The article reports on the plan of the American International Group Inc. to sell some of its assets. The move aims to help pay off the $85 billion the company owes the Federal Reserve Bank for its recovery. The possible assets of the firm to be sold include a consumer finance business, large...
- AIG Sole Insurance Player In Super Bowl XXXVIII. Goch, Lynna // Best's Review;Mar2004, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p66
Reports on the appearance of the American International Group Inc. (AIG) in the television advertisement of Super Bowl football team. Appearance of AIG in the commercial lineup; Financial terms of the advertisement; Strategic planning of AIG.
- KELLI LIVERS, CMP. Bassett, Michael; Hall, Alison; Ball, Corbin // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p28
Profiles Kelli Livers, director of Global Meeting Services at AIG in Houston, Texas. Estimated number of meetings the executive plans each year; Views of Livers on meeting department centralization.
- New York's MTA Weighs Leasebacks After Downgrade of Insurer AIG. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p3
The article reports on the decision of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to terminate its two leaseback transactions. It states that the decision was due to the downgrade of American International Group Inc., which had insured the leaseback transactions. It announces that...
- New chief readies plan to reshape AIG. Greenwald, Judy // Business Insurance;9/29/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p1
This article reports on the plan of American International Group Inc. (AIG) to return to its core of domestic and international commercial insurance and emerge a very viable, nimble but smaller entity, according to new Chairman and Chief Exeuctive Officer (CEO) Edward M. Liddy. The commercial...
- NY Chief: AIG Suitors Abound. // Best's Review;Nov2008, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p91
The article reports on the possible unit buyers of the state-domiciled insurance company American International Group Inc. (AIG) in the U.S. According to New York State Superintendents of Insurance Eric Dinallo, former AIG chairman Maurice R. Greenberg is one of the active buyers of the units....