- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- It's your party. Maxey, Cyndi; O'Connor, Kevin E. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers instructions in planning a successful meeting.
- Video: Today's Top Meeting Challenges. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p7
A video featuring meeting planning professionals talk about challenges of their clients for 2011 is discussed.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.
- COOL POOLS. // Medical Meetings;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 34, p26
This article recommends several resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada for meeting and incentive planners. It includes the Bare at the Mirage, Venetian's Canyon Ranch SpaClub and the Whiskey Beach at Green Valley Reach. Also mentioned is the Mandalay Bay Resort. Data is given for amenities and services...
- A TASTE OF EXCELLENCE. // Medical Meetings;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 34, p28
This article recommends several restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada for corporate and incentive planners. It includes the Harvey Davidson CafÃ©, the Social House at TI and the Shibuya in MGM Grand. Also mentioned are the Nobu at the Hard Rock Hotel, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas and Bellagio's...
- SPACE TO BE CREATIVE. Baraban, Regina // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2011, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p28
The article provides tips from Catalyst Ranch owner Eva Niewiadomski on how to make lively and inspiring meeting events in the U.S.
- Largest MPI Meeting Ever. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings;Aug2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article offers information on the 2006 World Education Conference sponsored by the Meeting Professional International that was held in Dallas, Texas in July. The conference was participated by more than 3,600 people, including meeting planners who constituted 40 percent of the attendees. The...
- A Welcome From Our Sponsors. Harnois, Lori; Smith, Megan // BusinessWest;9/26/2011 Supplement, p4
The article presents the authors' thoughts as sponsor of the magazine "New England Meetings." They express excitement as being of the magazine's publication, and acknowledges the magazine's continued commitment in serving meeting planners. The authors highlight New Hampshire and Vermont as a...