Pressure-Independent Valves Simplify Air Base's transition to Variable Flow
- Fighter Jet Deal Delayed By Elections. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the delay of a contract of awarding fighter jets to the Brazilian air force as of October 2002. Relation of the delay to the elections; Effect of awarding the contract to local manufacturers on a consortium BAE-Saab.
- Programmonitor. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p33
Reports the merger between the United States Air Force and companies who provides system programs for military support. Names of system companies; Details on the contract; Deadlines for the completion of the project.
- Air Force replenishes Raytheon-built supplies. // Inside Tucson Business;1/26/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p11
Reports that the United States Air Force has exercised its production contract option with Raytheon Co. to produce AGM-65H/K Maverick missile guidance and control sections.
- Raytheon Team Wins MILSATCOM Network Contract. // Microwave Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p39
Reports on a requirement definition contract awarded to a Raytheon Co. team by the U.S. Air Force's MILSATCOM Joint Program Office. Terms of the contract; Details of Raytheon facilities contributing to the contract.
- Air Force Plans Release of Draft RPF Amendment For CSAR-X Next Month. Sirak, Michael // Helicopter News;5/1/2007, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Air Force to start the process of soliciting revised bids from industry for its future combat-search-and-rescue helicopter, the CSAR-X. The request for proposal (RFP) amendment will clarify how the Air Force intends to evaluate the operations and...
- DoD IG: Druyun Impacted Air Force's KC-135 Depot Contract With Boeing. Sirak, Michael // Defense Daily;5/26/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 40, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Air Force could have achieved greater cost savings under a contract settlement it reached five years ago with Boeing for the upkeep of its KC-135 Stratotanker aerial refueling aircraft had ex-senior Air Force weapons buyer Darleen Druyun not rushed the deal. The...
- ALLOWABLE COSTS FOR AIR FORCE CONTRACTS. Rampy, Brigadier General T. R. // Accounting Review;Oct50, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p371
The Air Force has been auditing procurement and supply contracts since 1926. In practice, a wide variety of audit work is performed but the major part of procurement auditing affects two general types of contracts-those of a cost-reimbursement nature and those of a fixed-price nature with price...
- FOREIGN MILITARY RESOURCE DEPENDENCY. Norton, Maj. William J. // Program Manager;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, pN.PAG
In 1982, Argentina was at war with Great Britain over possession of the Falkland Islands. Argentina only recently purchased 14 French Super Entendard aircraft and a like number of their AM.39 Exocet air-launched anti-ship missiles. However, only 5 of each were delivered as the French thought it...
- War Showcases Missile Systems. Kitfield, James // Government Executive;Aug99 Special Annual Issue Top 200, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p108
Provides an overview on the United States contract program for missile system procurement. U.S. House's adoption of the Senate's version of the National Missile Defense Act; Pressure on the Clinton Administration to submit proposed modifications to the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty;...