Facility-Optimization Program Helps Road Commission Finance Boiler
- Honeywell plans $200-million capital program for Louisiana. // Chemical Week;7/22/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 20, p10
The article discusses the business plans of the engineering company Honeywell International Inc. as of July 2013, reporting that the performance materials unit of the company will implement a capital investment in a capacity expansion of operations in Louisiana.
- ACCESS CONTROL PANEL IS FINE WITH TIGHT SPACES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p104
The article offers information on the PRO2200 Professional Series control platform for installations from Honeywell International Inc. which provides wide range applications for other devices such as motion sensors and door monitoring as well as providing flexibility to consumers.
- FRAM unveils new X2 oil filter. // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p7
Announces the Honeywell Consumer Products' introduction of its FRAM X2 oil filter for automobiles. Construction with Triad fiber technology; Design of the product to trap more dirt than ordinary filters; Steel mesh skeleton supporting the pleats in the filter media.
- Vigilon gets new inferface options. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p62
The article evaluates the interface for Vigilon control panel from Gent.
- Honeywell goes with the flow for downsizing. // Automotive Engineer;Nov2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p40
The article offers information on the ultra-low inertia turbos to be used for downsized gasoline engines from Honeywell International Inc. and Tire One.
- Retrocommissioning for Rooftop Units. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/18/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the rooftop retrocommissioning program of Honeywell Business Solutions in the U.S., which offers to check the actual performance of a rooftop unit (RTU). It is asserted that the program also help owners concerning the repairing, upgrading, or replacing of the equipment to...
- Fixed Investment Falls Off Peak. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the financial performance of fixed investment in Mexico for the first quarter of 2005. Decline in fixed investment in February; Decrease in capital expenditure; Percentage gains and losses of construction investment.
- Construction Spending Hits Record $1.047T. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p2
Reports on the high rate of spending on construction projects in Washington.
- Construction Spending Falls 0.1% to $1.196T. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p2
The article reports that spending on construction projects in the U.S. declined for the first time in 10 months in April 2006, according to figures released by the Department of Commerce. Spending fell by 0.1 percent as private and public construction declined. Total construction spending fell...