- Future focus. // Engineer (00137758);Sep2013, Vol. 296 Issue 7844, p29
The article offers information on the Graduate Engineer Show to be held at the Derby Roundhouse in England on October 30, 2013.
- ICAT '97 for the design engineer. // Design Engineering;Mar1997, p21
Previews the 1997 ICAT convention for design engineers. Highlights of the seminar; Contact information.
- FISITA '96 speeches available. // Automotive News;7/1/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5667, p2
Reports on the availability of a copy of the speeches during the FISITA '96 engineering conference in Prague, Czech Republic. List of speeches available; Order information.
- Engineers offer first word on R-22 alternatives. // Engineered Systems;Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the holding of the 1996 Purdue University Compressor Engineering and Refrigeration conferences. Themes brought up; Highlights of reports.
- There are new ways of doing business. Thumann, Albert // Engineered Systems;Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p78
Provides information on the 1996 World Energy Engineering Congress and 1996 Plant & Facilities Expo. Thrusts and objectives of the congresses; Participants; Contact information.
- Say YES. // Professional Engineering;05/28/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Announces the plan of Mary Harris, director general of the Year of Engineering Success (YES), to open the London Engineering Recruitment Show on June 6, 1997.
- Engineer Conference opens a window onto manufacturing. // Engineer (Online Edition);5/31/2013, p2
The article offers information on The Engineer Conference to be hosted by Birmingham National Exhibition Centre in Great Britain to be held on June 4-5, 2013.
- Participating professional engineering societies. // Alaska Business Monthly;Feb94, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p45
Presents the participating engineering societies in the Engineers Week 1994. American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE); American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE); American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE); American Society of Mechanical Engineers...
- Meetings... // PM Engineer;May/Jun95, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p60
Features meetings of engineering organizations for 1995. ASHRAE annual meeting; Fluids Engineering Division Annual Summer Meeting; IAQ '95; ASHRAE Winter Meeting and ASHRAE/ARI Exposition.
- Technology conference begins; three more call for papers. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Jul95, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the holding of the Fifth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference on June 11, 1995 in the Hague, the Netherlands. Contact information; Call for technical papers for the 1996 Offshore Technology Conference, 1996 Economics, and the 1995 Louisiana Gulf Coast Oil Exposition.