Multiple Tracks Allow Planners to Focus on Core Business Areas
- Revolutionize Your Practice. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p28
The article presents information about the "FPA Boston 2008" meeting of the Financial Planning Association.
- After the Storm. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
Presents highlights of the October 2002 annual convention of the Financial Planning Association. Attitude among attendees; Topics featured during the event; Speakers who participated in the convention.
- FPA CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Presents a calendar of events that list conferences organized by the Financial Planners Association in the U.S. from April to December 2000.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2011 Practice Management Sol, p5
A calendar of events for the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for 2011 is presented including the People to People Tour to China from May 24 to June 4, 39th Annual NorCal Conference in San Francisco, California from May 31 to June 1, and FPA Retreat 2011 in Bonita Springs, Florida from May 3-6.
- Sales & Marketing Executives' message from the president. Saez, Jose Ruben // Caribbean Business;2/27/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, pS2
Presents the author's address at the 2003 Sales and Marketing Executives Association's annual meeting in Puerto Rico. Challenges of an aggressive market; New marketing tools for professionals.
- Sales & Marketing Executives features week-long activities. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, pS2
Offers information on the 2003 Sales & Marketing Executives Association's annual meeting in Puerto Rico. Events and presentations; Guest speakers.
- Message from committee president for Week of the Sales Professional. Claudio, Andres // Caribbean Business;2/27/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, pS5
Presents the author's speech before the 2003 Sales & Marketing Executives Association's annual meeting. Conference theme; Roles of the sales professional.
- COUNCILS. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;11/12/2013, p3
The article offers information on council events in Atlanta, Georgia including the Special Tuesday Meeting of the Builder/Developer/Lender Council on November 18, 2013, the End of the Year Celebration of the Green Building Council on December 5, 2013, and the Sales & Marketing Council (SMC)...
- Marketing execs schedule activities. Kantrow, Michelle // Caribbean Business;10/19/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p66
Focuses on the topics to be discussed by the October 23-27, 1995 conference of the Sales and Marketing Executives Association to be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Marketing trends; Customer-oriented organizations; Media's roles in people's lives.