Client Retention Goes High Tech
- MoneyGuidePro, eMoney Join Forces. Neal, Ryan // REP.;Nov2015, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the partnership between the financial planning software providers Emoney Advisor LLC and MoneyGuidePro to maintain the wealth and the financial management of both companies. Topics discussed include the trend of third-party integrations with Fidelity in the partnership,...
- Tech Review: eMoney's Next Generation. Bruckenstein, Joel // Financial-planning.com;12/31/2014, p1
This article offers information on the EMXpro platform from eMoney.
- The Challenge of Financial Planning. McClure, Dave // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p27
The article describes several financial planning programs to address issues of data security, loss of pensions and identity theft. AdvisorPlatform, a Web-based wealth management and goal-planning system from eMoney Advisor Inc., is developed to enhance the client/advisor relationship through...
- Stable Software for Unstable Times. McClure, Dave // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p25
The article presents a comparison of financial planning software products including Cheshire Wealth Manager from Cheshire Software Inc., eMoney 360Pro Version 5.0 from eMoney Advisor Inc. and Profiles Professional 8.0 from Emerging Information Systems Inc.
- Paint the Big Picture for The Elite-on Screen. Adams, John // U.S. Banker;Oct2002, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p38
Reports on computer software firm eMoney Advisor's introduction of its Wealth Management Solution asset management computer software. Features and functions; Benefits offered by the software for investors and financial consultants; Software's use of the account aggregation technology.
- A Platform for Advisors. Jones, Lucretia DiSanto // Advisor Today;Jul2003, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p14
Reports that the eMoney Advisor company has upgraded its showcase product, AdvisorPlatform, which still adhere to its objective of providing a single, online gathering place for all of a client's investment accounts into one system, giving advisors a comprehensive view of the client's portfolio....
- E-Mail Alerts. // Practical Accountant;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p17
Reports that eMoney Advisor has released the AdvisorPLatform 3.0 software for accountants.
- EMoney Advisor releases v. 3.5 of AdvisorPlatform. // Accounting Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the release of the Web-based AdvisorPlatform planning software v. 3.5 from EMoney Advisor. Key features; Advantages to certified public accountants; Clients of EMoney.
- 'OnDemand' software launched by ASA. // Tire Business;7/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that the Automotive Service Association (ASA) has launched a new software service, OnDemand, for its members. The new program allows users to access information about the association and the automobile industry on their computer desktops via Web synchronization technology.