Haights Cross Merges Options with Buckle Down, Still Struggles with Traditional Supplemental Biz
- Merger &Acquisition Activity Picks Up Pace In The First Half Of 2004. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p2
Reports on merger and acquisition activity in the U.S. educational publishing industry for the first-half of 2004. Comparison with 2003's merger and acquisition activity; Acquisition of essay scorer Knowledge Analysis Technologies by Pearson Education; Expansion of Haights Cross' test...
- Haights Cross' Education Q2 Revenue Grows 3.5%. // Educational Marketer;8/14/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the revenue growth of Haights Cross Communications Inc. It has indicated that during its first six months of 2006, K-12 education businesses, intervention and supplemental education moderately increased to 3.5 percent attributed to sales of test prep materials. It had an...
- Buckle Down Targets NJ and AZ with New Test-Prep Editions. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p3
The article focuses on the releasing of new editions of state-specific test-prep materials by the Buckle Down business at K-12 supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications for New Jersey and Arizona. According to the author, the test-prep series of New Jersey includes materials for grades...
- Education Group Revenue At Haights Cross Grows 15.8% In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Haights Cross Communications Inc.'s Education Publishing Group in the U.S. Acquisition of Buckle Down Publishing Co. and Options Publishing, Inc. by Haights Cross; Reason on the decrease of revenue of Triumph Learning LLC in its final three months of the...
- Haights Cross Buys Coriolis from ITP. Hilts, Paul // Publishers Weekly;2/1/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Coriolis Group from International Thomson Publishing by Haights Cross Communications. Terms under the agreement; Haights Cross' estimated total sales from the addition of Coriolis.
- Test Prep Helps Power Haights Cross In 2001. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the growth of the 2001 revenues of K-12 supplemental and professional publisher Haights Cross.
- Haights Cross Posts Solid Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/8/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 14, p14
Reports on increase in revenues posted by Haights Cross Communications in 2001. Percentage of increase; Core businesses of the company; Performance of the company's supplementary educational publishers.
- Sales Up 1% at Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/9/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the third-quarter sales of Haights Cross Communications, which ended September 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to the results; Sales performance of its subsidiaries.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p8
The article announces that Haights Cross Communications Inc. has named Ronald Schlosser as its chief executive officer (CEO) and Paul Crecca has been appointed to his former position as the chief financial officer of the company.