- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2004, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p50
Features various products for the security systems industry. Features of the Physical Access Control Terminal manufactured by SCM Microsystem GmbH; Promotion of iAM alarm and access system by PCSC company; Introduction of SecureLink NetTalk IP Intercom Interface by DVTel company. INSET: PDA...
- Doc's Helping Eye. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p70
Reports on the medical applications of security video systems in the U.S. Use of audio and video technology in intensive care units; Provision of a way for medical personnel to communicate with other health care providers; Benefits of the technology for bedside care and primary care.
- OnSSI. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p75
The article presents a corporate profile for On-Net Surveillance Systems Inc. (OnSSI), developer and provider of superior Internet protocol-based intelligent video surveillance technology solutions worldwide, based in Suffern, New York. The firm's products can be found in a wide range of...
- Intransa. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p76
The article presents a corporate profile for Intransa Inc., provider of security-grade Internet protocol network storage for video surveillance, video analytics and other leading edge security applications, based in San Jose, California. The firm's products allow users and security integrators...
- Honeywell -- Partner of Choice. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p76
The article presents a corporate profile for Honeywell International Inc., provider of a wide range of products and solutions that seamlessly integrate access control, intrusion and video surveillance, based in Morristown, New Jersey. The firm is leading the way in the new world of information...
- Axis Communications. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p77
The article presents a corporate profile for Axis Communications Inc., an innovative market leader in network video and print servers, based in Massachusetts. The firm's products and solutions are focused on applications including security surveillance, remote monitoring and document management,...
- Video, Power & Control. Herman, Jeffrey // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p68
Reports on the technological changes taking place in the security video cabling industry in the U.S. Migration from traditional coaxial cable toward copper twisted pair; Distance performance of analog security video cameras; Use of security video pass-thru video baluns. INSET: Cabling Terms.
- Introduction to Voice Security. // Military Technology;May2005, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the benefits of a voice communication security technology for the military. Emphasis on functionality, performance, voice quality and strength in choosing voice security devices; Protection mechanisms used to secure voice transmissions; Methods for obscuring an analog voice signal.
- Watch and Learn. Shaver, John Michael // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on the video surveillance industry and latest technologies used in the field. It is mentioned that due to the increasing competition in the industry, surveillance equipment are now available at affordable prices with various technological improvements. Several...