- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. Hirsch is known in delivering unique and reliable high security solutions required by high-risk facilities in the world. Among these high-risk security solutions include reliability...
- HOW TO BUY MONITORING SERVICES. O'Mara, Deborah L. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p61
Provides information on how to shop for a monitoring company. Start by phoning the company; Make a checklist of what to ask; Need to know the number of accounts an signals that the company handle during peak times; Consideration in choosing a central monitoring station. INSET: Before You Buy.
- Electronic Access Controls. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p19
Lists companies in the United States that offer electronic access control products and services. Biometric access control systems; Card access control systems; Card and card readers; Computer-activated key locking systems; Contraband detection.
- Dual technology keypad adds security, functions. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Presents an interview with Rob Zivney, vice president of marketing of Hirsch Electronics, manufacturer of the ScarmblePad keypad. Features of the product; Provision of more security due to the integration of a proximity reader; Typical uses of the product.
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p113
The article evaluates the identity Verification Station from Hirsch Electronics Corp.
- Hirsch Electronics Delivers High Security. // Government Security;Dec2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p22
This article presents information on Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. It is informed that Hirsch has been in the business of providing high security for the last twenty years. It designs high security related hardware, software and firmware in-house. A whole lot...
- VALID ACCESS TO MORE SALES. O'Connell, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p46
Provides information on how to improve closing ratio on access control sales. Aid of effective communication tools and training in good sales; Need for salesperson to know the fundamental methods of protecting people; Significance of training for successful sales. INSET: Focus on These...
- HID Global. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p78
The article presents a corporate profile for HID Global Corp., a leading manufacturer in the access control industry, based in Irvine, California. The firm provides proximity and contactless smart card technologies, central station managed access controllers, custom and secure card issuance...
- WHAT CUSTOMERS WANT. Maddry, Terry // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p61
Shares insights on customer's preferences for access control systems. Attribution of changing access needs of the organization and problems with a current system as the two most important reasons why a buyer purchases a different electronic access control system; Factors affecting the...