Making Convergence a Business Success
- New Math: Security Means Business Performance. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p18
The article provides information on the latest trend for security metrics in the U.S. Robert Messemer, chief security officer (CSO) of Nielsen Co., elucidates the innovativeness of the latest security metrics in terms of analysis and risk identification. John McClurg, global security vice...
- The New Norm: Information Assurance. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p56
The article focuses on information assurance as the new norm in the roles of security executives. It says that security executives in the 21st century develop their skill sets to have a clear understanding of how information assurance influences brand reputation and business operational success....
- IT and Physical Security: A Welcomed Partnership? // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that a survey released by Honeywell International Inc. reveals how organizations are integrating physical infrastructure security with information technology (IT) security. More than 50 chief information officers and chief security officers in U.S.-based global companies with...
- Manufacturer Forms Open Technology Alliance. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p166
The article discusses the establishment of the Honeywell Open Technology Alliance, a new global initiative from Louisville, Kentucky-based Honeywell Security, which is aimed at providing end users with more flexibility in internet protocol (IP) video security systems design. It explores the...
- Honeywell Welcomes Commercial Integrator as Authorized Dealer. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2011, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p32
The article reports on the joining of RFI Communications and Security Systems for the Authorized Dealer for Commercial Security Systems program of Honeywell International Inc., in which RFI is expected to offer security and safety solutions for state, federal, and local government agencies.
- Here Comes the techs. Hunt, Steve // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2006, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p24
The article discusses the growing importance of the value of information technology (IT) in business especially in terms of security. It states that more and more companies and security executives see IT as a useful tool including the chief strategy officer of Honeywell Inc., John McClurg, the...
- The Security 500: Leveraging People-Processes-Technology. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the 2010 Security 500 Survey, profiles of security leaders and Security 500 Conference to be held on November 9 in New York City.
- Staffing Shift? Some Go for Sworn Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article discusses the significance of the collaboration of sworn officers and security officers to the security system in the U.S.
- 2007 AWARD ENTRIES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p92
The article presents the entries for the 2007 Securing America Awards including AverMedia Technologies Inc. in the Best overall Web site category, DMP Enterprises in the Best end user sales literature for residential prospects category, and Honeywell Security in the Best end user sales...