Give Them a Sense of Security
- The Security 500: Leveraging People-Processes-Technology. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the 2010 Security 500 Survey, profiles of security leaders and Security 500 Conference to be held on November 9 in New York City.
- Staffing Shift? Some Go for Sworn Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article discusses the significance of the collaboration of sworn officers and security officers to the security system in the U.S.
- Report: AIG planning its own credit insurance operation. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the American International Group (AIG) Incorporated and its proposed planning of a credit insurance operation. Reasons for this move; Proposed plans of the company; Terms of the deal; Mention of the Cendant company; Comments from Maurice R. Greenberg, AIG chairman.
- Multinationals foresee role for wellness plans overseas. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;3/4/96, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p13
States that a survey was conducted on the behalf of New York-based American International Group for overseas employees. Wellness program to control overseas benefit cost; Survey by Louis Harris and Associates.
- AIG reports 17.3 percent increase in net income. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;5/06/96, Vol. 100 Issue 19, p27
States that New York-based American International Group reported a net income of $671.2 million for the first quarter of 1996. Increase in net income per share.
- AIG is restructuring. // Business Insurance;9/25/95, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p38
Reports that American International Group Inc. is restructuring its general insurance operations into two sections, namely global risk and primary casualty/risk management. Description of each section; Three senior executives to oversee three national regions.
- AIG unit introduces coverage for stadiums, other venues. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug93, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the introduction of insurance products for stadiums and convention centers by the American International Entertainment. Liability and umbrella coverages; Premiums; Packages; Contact information.
- AIG, General re form joint Bermuda companies. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/19/93, Vol. 97 Issue 29, p21
Reports on the announced formation of the Bermuda companies SELIC Holdings, Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary Starr Excess Liability Insurance, Ltd. Announcement by American International Group, Inc. (AIG) and General Re Corp.; Other companies with AIG as sponsor; Specialization of Starr...
- New international program. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p4
Announces AIG International Services' program that helps foreign nationals and their families adjust to life in the United States. Services offered to incoming expatriates; Contact information.