Heroes and Culture Make the Difference
- Is ERM GRC? Or Vice Versa? Banham, Russ // Treasury & Risk;Jun2007, p48
The article shares the views of Christina Kite of Cisco Systems Inc. on whether governance, risk and compliance (GRC) an enterprise risk management (ERM). The ERM strategy of Kite, vice president at Cisco, is based on the goal of quantifying risks for Cisco to be able to take on better risks....
- Cisco's social Quad. Dix, John // Network World;6/7/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p5
The article focuses on the Quad enterprise collaboration platform of Cisco Systems Inc. It states that the Web-based Quad has been created to help workers connect with large organizations and it also helps in improving the connectivity and productivity of online environment workers. It also...
- CYBER SECURITY UPDATE. DHILLON, AMITPAL // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Mar2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the problem of increasing the impact of cyber attack on the world whose target is defense sector. Topics discussed include the Annual Security Threat Report 2014 of Cisco Systems Inc., need of protection for the evolving cyber attacks in defense sectors and overview of the...
- Companies collaborate to provide cyber security solutions for oil plants. // Control Engineering;Mar2015, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p27
The article discusses the collaboration between Yokogawa Electric Corp. and Cisco Systems, Inc. to deliver Shell's SecurePlant initiative, a security management solution for plant control systems.
- Untitled. Quicke, Simon // MicroScope;1/21/2008, p18
The article reports on the decision of Cisco to enhance security around its certification exams to address cheating. The vendor will include digital photos and digital signatures taking before the tests. The decision is part of the company's effort to stop the practice of proxy exams, in which a...
- The Security 500: Leveraging People-Processes-Technology. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the 2010 Security 500 Survey, profiles of security leaders and Security 500 Conference to be held on November 9 in New York City.
- Staffing Shift? Some Go for Sworn Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article discusses the significance of the collaboration of sworn officers and security officers to the security system in the U.S.
- Cisco Launches New Security Certification. // Channel Insider;8/19/2009, p1
The article reports on the launch of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security course by Cisco Systems Inc. through the Cisco Networking Academy in the U.S. and Canada. It states that the course provides an introduction to security skills that are needed for installation,...
- Cisco Unveils New Secure Borderless Network Architecture. Chickowski, Ericka // Channel Insider;3/3/2010, p1
The article reports on the move of Cisco Systems Inc. to create a new secure architecture that will be useful for its customers when accessing information. According to Ross Fowler, vice president of borderless network architecture for Cisco, the architecture materialized because of the security...