- Baker, Mitchell. K. J. P. // Current Biography;Apr2009, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p17
A biography of Winifred Mitchell Baker, lawyer and executive of Mozilla Corp., is presented. She was born on June 7, 1957 in Berkeley, California. She was an undergraduate of the University of California (UC) and studied at Peking University in China for one year. She continued her collegiate...
- John Lilly. Vogelstein, Fred // Wired;Aug2008, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p126
An interview with Mozilla Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) John Lilly is presented. Lilly relates that the company's Firefox 3 has 15,000 improvements making it more secure and easier to use. He notes that Firefox came out in 2004 when there was not much browser innovation at Microsoft Corp....
- STRETCHING THE WEB. Green, Laura // Smart Business Northern California;Oct2011, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p11
The article presents information on Mozilla Corp. and its chief executive officer Gary Gary Kovacs. It is stated that Kovacs the responsibility for leading the overall direction of the organization and the Firefox Web browser. The company is releasing Mozilla Firefox 4.0, and is working on...
- Concerns About Mozilla. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;7/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p8
The article provides a discussion about the version 5 of Firefox Web browser that was released by Mozilla Corp.
- Mozilla Debuts New Australis Interface for Firefox 29 Aurora Browsers. Kerner, Sean M. // eWeek;2/11/2014, p9
The article previews the Firefox 29 Aurora web browser from Mozilla.
- Firefox's Future. Moren, Dan // Macworld;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p20
The article presents information on the release of Firefox 3.6. web browser by Mozillia Corp.
- New Firefox means better security for you. MEDIATI, NICK // PCWorld;Oct2013, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p47
The article previews the Firefox 23 browser from Mozilla.
- Untitled. Ashford, Warwick // Computer Weekly;3/1/2011, Issue 9, p27
The article reports that with several bugs still to be resolved, Mozilla Corp.'s Firefox 4 web browser is facing further delays.
- Mozilla flamed after Firefox 16 flaw risks burning users' fingers. // MacUser;10/26/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on the withdrawal of version 16 of Firefox web browser made by Mozilla after the discovery of a security flaw.