Counted, Weighed, Divided
- Feeding technology from K-Tron Soder. // Colourage;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p74
Reports that K-Tron International Inc. is launching feeding machinery for textile manufacturers.
- Modular feeders. // Food Manufacturing;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p22
Presents K2-Modular feeders designed by K-Tron America Inc. that uses K-Tron's patented Smart Forec Transducer II to provide immunity from plant vibration noise. Benefits of Smart Control Module mounted on the feeder; Standard metering devices available with the unit.
- K-tron fashions a convincing comeback. Thomas, Myra A. // Business News New Jersey;05/18/98, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p6
Focuses on Pitman, New Jersey-based custom-equipment manufacturer, K-Tron International's increasing stock prices due to chief financial officer, Edward B. Cloues' strategy of concentrating on core businesses. Types of products that are manufactured by the company; Business moves that K-Tron...
- Weigh feeder for quick changeovers. // Plastics Technology;May95, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p72
Features K-Tron North America's compact, single-screw, loss-in-weight feeder which delivers easy-flowing powders and pellets at 0.25 pound per hour to over 250 pounds per hour.
- Eco-Friendly Pet Care. Sonnenberg, Jackie // How to Raise Your New Puppy in a Cat Family: The Complete Guide ;2009, p70
The article offers information on the sustainable procedures for cat and dog care. It denotes the need to have a regular litter box change to avoid cat and dog smells in the house. It cites the effectiveness of vinegar in removing odors after any animal accidents. Putting a baking soda on pets'...
- Bulk-bag unloader joins with feeder. // Plastics Technology;Nov96, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p60
Announces that K-Tron America of Pitman, New Jersey, has introduced a system integrating modular volumetric feeder with a bulk-bag unloader. Features of the unloader and the feeder.
- Part gives accurate weight. // Food Manufacture;Aug97, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p48
Focuses on K-Tron Soder company, which has introduced a ASIC 1997 electronic part for incorporation directly into weigh modules.
- Smart way to weigh on the move. // Food Manufacture;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p40
Reports the development of an open-frame version of Smart Weigh Belt feeder for food processing by K-Tron.
- Vacuum conveyer. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Jul2009, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p34
The article evaluates the Vacuum conveyer from K-Tron Ltd.