India Getting on Board
- AN INQUIRY OF STAGFLATION IN INDIA AND ITS IMPACT ON ECONOMY. Mujalde, Sakharam; Bairagi, Ghanshyam // Golden Research Thoughts;Jul2014, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
The Economy of India is the 10th largest in the world by nominal GDP and the by purchasing power parity (PPP). India is one of the fastest developing Economic Superpower with potential to become world third largest economy. The country is one of the G-20 major economies and a member of BRICS. On...
- Inner Gaze. Shari, Michael // Global Finance;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p101
The article focuses on the economic condition of India. It says that the country is the world's 10th largest economy when it comes to nominal gross domestic product (GDP) and the fourth largest in purchasing power parity. It states that foreign investors are discouraged by endemic political...
- ZONES. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 1, p10
Provides background information on data showing the gross domestic product (GDP) by type of expenditure, in U.S. dollars, at current and constant prices for five groups of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries as of January 1, 2003. Conversion of data at current...
- Section 3: Feature article. Macdonald, Ryan; Baldwin, John // Canadian Economic Observer;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
The article presents information on the income levels of the U.S. and Canada from 1961-2008. It states the comparison between the per capita income of the U.S. and Canada. It highlights the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Gross Domestic Income (GDI) for both the countries. It discusses the...
- Characterization of inequality and poverty in the Republic of Haiti. Jadotte, Evans // Estudios Sociales: Revista de InvestigaciÃ³n CientÃfica;ene-jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p8
After nearly twenty years of stagnation and economic decline coupled with political upheavals, the Republic of Haiti, with a GDP per capita of approximately 1,470 USD (expressed in Purchasing Power Parity) in the year 2000, is at this date the poorest nation in the Western hemisphere and one of...
- Power Buyers. // Latin Trade (English);Jul2005, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of rich countries in Latin America in terms of their gross domestic product per capita based on purchasing power parity. Trinidad and Tobago; Brazil; Panama; Honduras.
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through for Selected Southeast Asian Countries. Chan, Stephanie L. // DLSU Business & Economics Review;Jan2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p115
Long- and short-run exchange rate pass-through coefficients were estimated for Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines using a simple model based on absolute purchasing power parity. Results were lower than 0.30 for all four countries. Cointegration tests confirmed the existence of a...
- Annual Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. Seskin, Eugene P.; McCulla, Stephanie H. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2002, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p7
No abstract available.
- Historical Measures. // Survey of Current Business;May2005, Vol. 85 Issue 5, pD-48
Presents data on gross domestic product and other major national income of product account aggregates in the U.S. from 1959 to 2005. Gross domestic product; Final sales of domestic product; Gross national product.