Save Power, Save Money
- A High Efficiency 1.8W Power Amplifier for Wireless Communications. Eswaran, U.; Ramiah, H.; Kanesan, J. // Electronics & Electrical Engineering;2014, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p30
A power amplifier, implemented in 2Âµm InGaP/GaAs Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) is presented. The size of the fabricated chip is 700 Âµm x 700 Âµm. With an integrated input matching network, the PA observes an input return loss (S11) of -22 dB. Biased at low quiescent current of...
- A Global Revolution in the Making. Petersen, George // FRONT of HOUSE;Mar2014, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p4
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including wireless technology, how globalization influenced sound engineering market and power amplifers.
- Are energy costs still a significant expense? Fitzgerald, Patrick // Chain Store Age;Feb97, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p142
Outlines some of the new and traditional methods used in retail industry to keep a rein on energy costs. Impact of microprocessor electronics; Evolution toward various types of electronic valves in the refrigeration and heating, ventilation and air conditioning realm; Search for other options.
- Basestation amp saves millions, says start-up. Ball, Richard // Electronics Weekly;3/5/2003, Issue 2089, p8
Reports on the power amplifier for mobile phone basestations developed by Nujira. Cost saving from the amplifier; Other applications of the technology.
- COMPLIANCE/WRITE-UP ISSUE for Practitioners... by Practitioners. // National Public Accountant;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Johnstone on the opportunities and challenges in the implementation of wireless networks, one by Gary Shamis on reducing the cost in doing business, and one by John Turnage on the ways to identify the changes...
- Survey shows ignorance on energy-efficiency's benefits. Chandler, Douglas // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan1999, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p18
Cites a survey sponsored by the Energy Cost Savings Council and `CFO' magazine, which found corporate executives are unaware of the benefits of installing energy-efficient electrical equipment. Respondents' assessment of their energy efficient upgrades.
- The lighter side of electric rates. Dow, Bill // Business NH Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p10
Presents tips on how to cut electric bills through energy efficiency improvements. Replacement of incandescent bulbs with light emitting diode (LED) technology; Replacement of magnetic ballasts and T12 fluorescent tubes with electronic ballasts and T8 fluorescent tubes; Other suggestions; Cost...
- Harnessing Energy. M.B. // Convenience Store News;6/17/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p26
Provides tips on energy cost control in the U.S. Importance of energy control on the profitability of convenience stores; Average energy consumption of convenience stores; Usability of control technologies on reducing energy consumption.
- How to Cut Energy Costs in Your Home. Mandile, Maria Noel // Natural Health;Oct/Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p22
Provides tips on reducing home energy costs. Household energy consumption levels; Advantages of plugging appliances to a power strip; Installation of programmable devices to preset heating and cooling systems.