NTT DoCoMo Puts SnapTrack In PDAs
- Denso Wireless, Unitech enter alliance for Sprint PCS phones. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p38
Reports on the strategic alliance signed by Denso Wireless and Unitech Industries to jointly develop accessories for wireless telephones supplied to Sprint PCS.
- Denso to invest in Peloton's truck platooning technology. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;5/28/2015, p4
The article reports that thermal and powertrain technology supplier Denso has made a multimillion U.S. dollar investment in Peloton Technology which is involved in the development of vehicle platooning systems. Topics discussed include the involvement of Intel Capital in initiating the...
- Handheld Value. Gentry, Connie Robbins // Chain Store Age;Jan2007, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p73
The article reports on the success of the implementation of wireless handheld devices in the entire stores of Beall's Department Stores in the U.S. The benefits of the system include operational efficiencies, improved fulfillment of Internet orders and on-the-floor access to inquiries. The...
- Denso will open new wireless communications facility in North County. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;10/20/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p4
Reports that Japan-based Denso Corporation will open a wireless communications facility, Denso Wireless Systems America Incorporated, in San Diego, California. Denso's first wireless communications facility in the United States; Comments from Ken Amano, president of Denso Wireless Systems.
- Supplier plans Ontario plant. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;08/11/97, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p38
Reports that DENSO International America Incorporated have announced plans to build its first Canadian manufacturing plant at the end of 1997, in Guelph. Background information on the company; Plans to produce air conditioners for Canadian carmakers at the plant.
- Denso cost-cutting pays off in Japan. Schreffler, Roger // Automotive Industries;Jun97, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p41
Focuses on the company Denso Corporation. Value of the company's profits for the five year period prior to 1997; Cost cutting efforts of Max Ano, executive director in charge of cost management; Comments from Ano.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...