Vodafone Rallies Global Team To Develop Portal
- Net Telephony Firm IDT Launches Portal. Cholewka, Kathleen // Inter@ctive Week;01/25/99, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p16
Details the plan of IDT, an Internet telephony service provider and software developer, to open a portal on February 1, 1999, aimed to make electronic-commerce easier for international Internet users via Internet telephony. Capabilities of the EZsurf.com site to be launched by the company;...
- Vodafone offers 'Be Smart'. // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2013, p74
The article reports on the launch of "Be Smart," mobile Internet initiative by telecommunications company, Vodafone Group PLC.
- Vodafone trials roaming with WAP. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p36
Reports on Vodafone AirTouch PLC's testing of an international Wireless Application Protocol system.
- Vodafone, Verizon to share revenues with content providers. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the revenue-sharing agreement signed by Vodafone Group PLC and Verizon Wireless with their wireless Internet content providers. Plan of Vodafone to launch a system that will allow third-party content providers to charge for their service; Growth of revenue sharing in the United...
- Vodafone Mobile Broadband. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p53
The article evaluates the wireless broadband Internet service from Vodafone Group PLC.
- Vodafone Rolls Out Wi-fi Calling. // Micro Mart;9/24/2015, Issue 1381, p37
The article reports that mobile network provider Vodafone Group PLC is bringing wi-fi calling to the England which allow customers to make calls over wi-fi networks if there is no available telephone signal.
- ADVERTISING NEWS. // Campaign (UK);6/25/2010, Issue 25, p7
The article offers world news briefs related to advertising campaigns including the distribution of the viral video of Formula One by Vodafone Group PLC, the launch of the advertising campaign of Weetabix, a breakfast cereal brand, to support the Disney Pixar film " Toy Story 3," and the...
- Phone tag. Masters, Charles // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;02/01/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 29, p14
Reports on Vivendi Chairman Jean-marie Messier's holding of a press conference to outline details of the branded multi-access Internet portal his group will develop with mobile phone giant Vodafone AirTouch PLC. Targeting of an emerging generation of Internet users who are shifting to cell...
- Vodafone & Huawei complete "milestone" live network NB-IoT test. Pearce, James // Capacity Magazine;10/10/2016, p1
Vodafone and Huawei have completed the first over-the-air connection using standardised Narrowband-Internet of Things technology (NB-IoT) on a live network.