Tenants: The More The Merrier
- The tooth is out there. Phillips, Tim // Director;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p163
Examines what kind of companies will use Bluetooth technology to avail of wireless communication services. How the technology works; Applications of the technology; What business enterprises think of Bluetooth.
- E-BIZ WANTS TO GO WIRELESS. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;06/19/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p27
Reports on Web integrators' organization of wireless demonstrations for business clients. Inclusion of a showcase innovation center in Dallas, Texas announced by Viant Corp. and Ericsson; Wireless applications workshop to be conducted by Zefer Inc. in collaboration with the Massachusetts...
- Deployment dilemma. Briody, Dan; Lattig, Michael // InfoWorld;02/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p34
Examines diverse issues in wireless communications to help companies make deployment decisions. Factors that influence the implementation of wireless communication systems; Challenges faced by information technology organizations in delivering information for outside customers and internal...
- Real-time wireless business applications hold both challenge and opportunity. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;10/18/99, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p74
Focuses on the challenges and opportunities in deploying wireless business applications. Factors that contributed to the increased use of wireless technology; Advantages of using wireless technology; Steps that must considered by adopters who deploy business applications to intelligent wireless...
- In-Building: Changing The Next Frontier. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;10/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p4
Presents an article on the importance of in-building coverage in fueling third-generation technology into the enterprise sector. Claims about the potential of in-building; Forecast on the enterprise equipment market; Imperative for the wireless industry.
- Select The Right Wireless Services For Your Business. Palmer, John // Business Journal (Central New York);7/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p11
Discusses tips on selecting the right wireless services for a business. Use of data service to improve the efficiency of business; Planning for wireless data communication.
- Pot watching. Bout, Dirk // Total Telecom Magazine;Oct2003, p54
Focuses on the acceptance of mobile enterprise solutions in Europe as of October 2003. Percentage of companies which consider the importance of wireless access to mobile office applications; Statistics which suggest that companies are willing to experiment with mobile enterprise solutions;...
- LNP Success Sets Stage For Corporate Customers. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;12/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p14
Forecasts on the changes the wireless local number portability (LNP) services providers in the U.S. would undergo in 2005 to meet the needs of its corporate customers. Reduction of LNP fees by wireless carriers; Popularity of LNP since 2003; Services demanded by corporate customers.
- Price is key differentiator for business sale. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the factors influencing the selection of a corporate program for wireless voice services. Overview of wireless business user carrier share; Significance of business accounts to wireless carriers; Remarks from Eugene Signorini, program manager for the Wireless Mobile Enterprise and...