CellNet Faces Financing Woes
- Cellnet completes IPO, facing Itron patent suit. // RCR;10/07/96, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p16
Reports that Cellnet Data Systems Incorporated went public with a five million share offering of common stock at $20 per share. Itron's infringement lawsuit against Cellnet; Charges against Cellnet; Lead underwriter for Cellnet's initial public offering (IPO); What Cellnet specializes in.
- Why do public companies file extensions? Berger, Bruce; Andersen, Arthur; Schier, Lewis // CPA Journal;Nov98, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p89
Discusses the reasons why public companies file for extensions of their quarterly financial reports. Accounting issues as the reasons most commonly cited by public companies as the reasons for the delay in their financial reports; Overview on personnel-related problems that may also be the...
- Lay investors have lots to learn. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/06/99, Vol. 46 Issue 32, pB3
Offers pointers to investors in evaluating a company's financial statement. Information value of financial statements; Key components of financial statements.
- Keep your business healthy and wealthy. Clark // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/10/99, Vol. 46 Issue 37, p40A
Provides an overview of three key financial documents that businesses need to be familiar with. Balance sheet; Income statement; Cash flow.
- A matter of balance. Rutberg, Sidney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 21, Financial fundamentals for... p2
Discusses the right way to evaluate the financial profile of a company. Information about the profit-and-loss (P&L) statement usually produce by accountants; Difference between sales and revenues; Techniques that can be used in figuring the cost of goods sold by the company; Classes of...
- Coping with special items. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 21, Financial fundamentals for... p10
Focuses on some special items which affect the financial reports of companies. Effects of these special items to companies; Information on how some companies managed these special items.
- A LESSON IN COMPANY PATHOLOGY. Sugden, Alan // Accountancy;Oct91, Vol. 108 Issue 1178, p32
Discusses how a balance sheet can present a true and fair view when firms are failing financially in Great Britain. Average growth rate of firms; Companies with negative shareholders' funds; Measures to improve balance sheets.
- The Income Statement. // Business Owner;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p3
The article discusses the things that business enterprises should consider when generating their income statement.
- Financing Report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p90
Reports the financial performance of business industries in the United States as of November 2000. Relative values among A-1 rated issuers in selected industries; Cost of option-embedded debts; Information on financial assets; Details on the Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation.