Groovy, Baby: Motorola Gets Shagadelic
- Participative management at Motorola-the results. Scott, Walter B. // Management Review;Jul81, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p26
Discusses the application of participative management at Motorola Inc. Factors blamed for changes in employee attitudes in the United States; Role of management in bringing about positive changes; Benefits of employee participation.
- Give Me an Mâ€¦, Please. Zander, Ed // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p11
The article presents the author's experience as the chief executive of Motorola Inc. to drive the employees into an ideal corporate culture. In the beginning, he experienced lack of cohesion and meaning around the image and brand of the company that created a bad impression. The employees worked...
- iPhone Popularity Shows Impact On Motorola: ChangeWave. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p58
The article reports on the result of a research on iPhone sales conducted by ChangeWave Research, which reveals that 16% of early adopters who plan to purchase a cellular telephone in the next six months say they will buy an iPhone. The research aims at focusing on identifying changes in various...
- VERIZON WIRELESS UNVEILS MOTOROLA'S V200 PERSONAL COMMUNICATOR. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of the V200 Personal Communicator, a communication tool developed by Verizon Wireless and Motorola Incorporated.
- Motorola disconnects. // Bicycling;Jun93, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Discusses how after backing America's top pro bicycle racing team for the last three years Motorola has decided to withdraw its support after this season. Shifting priorities named as reason.
- The business economist at work: Motorola. Davis, Thomas F. // Business Economics;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p59
Presents a narration about Motorola, a decentralized, global provider of wireless communications, semi-conductors and electronic systems, components and services, with 60 percent of revenues from outside the United States. Company overview; Information on the author's duties in the company...
- Motorola Inc. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;02/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on Motorola Incorporated of California. Permission given by software developer Be Incorporated to Motorola Incorporated; Amount paid by Motorola for a stake in Pix-Tech Incorporated.
- Motorola puts its chips on Virginia. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p54
Reports that Motorola Incorporated announced its plans in 1997, to build a semiconductor plant in Virginia. Estimated cost of the proposed plant; Employment to be generated as a result of the plant.
- Taking messages. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, following p6
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s plan to establish a warehousing operation in New Zealand. Company's refusal to replace marketing Maria Albert, who left at the end of March 1998.