Qualcomm's HDR Technology: Outstanding In A Field (Trial)?
- Qualcomm grants rights to Hitachi. // RCR;12/09/96, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the granting of manufacture and selling rights to Hitachi Limited by Qualcomm Incorporated. Specifics on the agreement given; Comments from Irwin M. Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer of Qualcomm.
- Hitachi to use Qualcomm's IS-95. // RCR;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p19
Gives information on Qualcomm Incorporated's signed royalty-bearing license agreement with Hitachi Limited. Benefits of the signed agreement to Hitachi; Description of the Code Division Multiple Access Interim Standard-95 technology standard; Background information on Hitachi.
- SHORT BURSTS. // Wireless Asia;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p9
The article offers news briefs related to telecommunication in Asia. Hitachi Ltd. acquires the Long Term Evolution (LTE) packet core assets of Nortel Networks Corp. for 10 million U.S. dollars. Qualcomm Inc. and Room to Read have launched wireless computer laboratories with third generation (3G)...
- Hitachi offers more. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;8/14/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6390, p18
Focuses on the business operations of Hitachi in Holland as of August 14, 2002. Production plans of Hitachi; Plan to relocate the company's European headquarters; Details of the factory in Amsterdam.
- Qualcomm expands license agreement with Hitachi. // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p10
Reports that Qualcomm Inc. and Hitachi Ltd. amended their existing Code Division Multiple Access licensing agreement.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;May2008, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
The article offers several developments related to the worldwide telecommunications industry in 2008. Telecommunication companies in Asia are keen to work with Motorola Inc.'s mobile phones unit. Nokia claimed that it has paid Qualcomm Inc. around $1 billion over 15 years for its mobile...
- Qualcomm says top European carriers are trialing Brew. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Jul2006, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p10
The article focuses on the plans of Qualcomm Inc. to double the sales of Mobile Station Modern Global System for Mobile telecommunications chipset. The expansion of sales reached 86 million and brought complaint to the European Union by some companies including Nokia, Broadcom, and Ericsson....
- Qualcomm Takes Hits, Says It Will Fight Back. GRAVES, BRAD // San Diego Business Journal;11/9/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the statement of Steve Mollenkopf, chief executive officer (CEO) of telecommunications company Qualcomm Inc., regarding the fiscal year 2016, a transition year for the company. Topics discussed include the decline in company's revenue, Mollenkopf's optimism on the...
- Three Qualcomm patents upheld in Europe. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p7
Reports on the European Patent Office's decision to uphold the validity of Qualcomm Inc.'s 'Method and Apparatus for Determining the Data Rate of a Received Signal' patent and two other patents.