Lucent Loses Two As Veterans Bail
- Reorganization leaves 61 in limbo. // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/10/97, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p8
Reports that 61 Lucent Technologies employees have until March 6, 1997 to secure new jobs before the company shuts down production development operation at its Indianapolis, Indiana facility.
- Lucent Targets More Layoffs. // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the plan of Lucent company to layoff a portion of its workforce before the end of 2001. Purpose of the move; Number of Lucent employees laid off as of August 27, 2001.
- Russo Back to Lead Lucent. Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;1/14/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p24
Reports that Patricia F. Russo would be returning to Lucent Technologies Inc. as president and chief executive officer. Her responsibility at Lucent; Russo's work experience; What Russo is known for.
- Former Lucent employees on secrets charge. // Electronics Weekly;4/17/2002, Issue 2048, p5
Reports that former engineer employees of Lucent Technologies are accused of stealing company secrets from another four companies. List of the companies which accused the former employees of Lucent.
- Lucent plans 10,000 job cuts, reports quarterly loss. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p26
Discloses telecommunications company, Lucent Technologies Inc.'s plan to cut thousands of jobs as part of an effort to reduce its annual cost by more than $2 billion.
- Lucent CEO salary. // Crain's New York Business;01/06/97, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on Lucent Technologies Incorporated's chief executive Henry Schacht and his earnings for eight months in 1996. Amount earned by Schacht; Estimated amount to be received in bonuses; Other benefits received by Schacht.
- Closing the credibility gap. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;05/01/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the appointment of Deborah C. Hopkins as executive vice president and chief financial officer for Lucent Technologies Incorporated. Hopkins' career background; Reason for the reported earnings shortfall of Lucent; Problems facing Lucent; Steps needed to strengthen Lucent's balance sheet.
- Points of light. Hayes, Cassandra; Karp, Hal // Black Enterprise;Mar1999, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p64
Features William Spivey, president of Network Products Group of Lucent Technologies. View of analyst Zia Daniell on the success of Lucent; Background on Spivey's career.
- LUCENT OUSTS CEO AS PROFITS SAG. Evans, James // InfoWorld;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p10
Reports that Lucent Technologies Inc. dismissed Henry Schacht as its chief executive officer. Reason for his dismissal; Financial report of the company.