Data: They're Jammin' Across Europe
- RIM partners with Nortel and 3Com for business VoIP. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the partnership of Blackberry device developer Research In Motion Inc. with Nortel Networks Corp. and 3Com Corp. to market the BlackBerry 7270 device to corporate executives in the U.S. The device offers instant messaging, voice conferencing and access on voice over...
- RIM partners with Nortel and 3Com for business VoIP. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p225
The article reports that Research In Motion has unveiled separate partnerships with Nortel Networks Ltd. and 3Com Corp. to market its BlackBerry 7270 device to corporate customers for use over their Internet Protocol networks. The alliances with Nortel and 3Com are important for Research In...
- Getting Data Right--And Right Now. Kridel, Tim // Wireless Review;04/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p9
Deals with the partnerships between wireless-service providers and content providers. Comments from Steve Paolini, director of Nortel for wireless-Internet marketing; One way to cope with small screens, clumsy keyboards and the paucity of wireless-ready Web sites; Details on the...
- STB Tag Team. // Electronic News;02/14/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the partnership formed by Motorola Inc. and Nortel Networks Inc. to develop an open programmable environment for manufacturers. Basis of the collaboration.
- InfoSpace premieres Internet services. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p60
Focuses on the partnership between InfoSpace Inc. and Nortel Networks in offering platform to service providers in Bellevue, Washington. Terms of the deal; Development of additional services for third generation networks using combined products; Efforts to offer customers the ability to locate...
- RIM stock surges on investment news. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p11
Discloses the investment received by Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) in January 2000 from Nortel Networks and order for more than 2,000 Blackberry handheld devices up to April 2000 from Intel Corp. Details of the Nortel agreement; Open Internet standards shared by Nortel and RIM.
- Nortel, Motorola call up VoIP partnership. // CED;Mar2002, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p28
Focuses on the partnership between Motorola Broadband Communications Sector and Nortel Networks for voice-over-Internet protocol system. Aim of the partnership; Inclusions of the deal; Advancement of the partnership on cable operators.
- NEW NORTEL INITIATIVE REWARDS PARTNERS' VALUE. Follett, Jennifer Hagendorf // CRN;7/11/2005, Issue 1154, p33
This article reports that Nortel Networks Corp. recently launched Velocity Incentives, a new component of its Partner Advantage channel program that rewards partners for focus on convergence technologies, growth and loyalty. The new incentives are the latest step in Nortel's migration from a...
- Nortel: adding Symantec IPS to app switches. // MarketWatch: Technology;Jul2006, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the joint offering of Layer-4/7 switches by Nortel Networks Corp. and Symantec Corp. in the computer industry in Great Britain. The switches offers the intrusion-detection/prevention technology as a subscription service with signature updates. In addition, Layer-4/7...