- Truck products. // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p54
Introduces various products for the truck industry. Bandag Incorporated's Ultra All-Position; Tire mounting lubricants from Seacord Corporation; Motion Master from Bostrom Seating and Lord Corporation; Meritor Automotive Incorporated's 2.64 fast axle gear ratio and unitized drive axle pinion...
- Shop equipment. // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p64
Presents several equipments for truck industry. Advantage/Globe Lift Systems' 25/25 parallelogram lift; S.K Hand Tool's 12-piece metric flex socket set; Roadnet Beverage Suite from Roadnet Technologies; Bead loosening system from, Gray Professional Service Equipment; Fast-Flate from Fast Flate...
- BT Series Blow-Through Feeder/Airlock ensures optimal throughput of materials. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/27/2011, p5
The article offers brief information on the BT Series Blow-Through Feeder/Airlock from ACS Valves Inc., which ensures optimal bulk density and throughput of hard-to-convey materials.
- International targets trucker uptime with Diamond Advantage... // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p69
Presents information on Diamond Advantage, the first parts and service purchase card in truck industry introduced by International company. Benefits offered to operators and small to medium fleets.
- Hangin' Tough. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Feb2001, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the role of suspension in filling the truck industry's demand for highly productive vehicles. How suppliers are responding to the demand; Factor to be considered in specification; Review of the types of suspensions; Trends in suspension technology. INSETS: When To Replace Leaf...
- Getting in gear, automatically. // Fleet Owner;May2003, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p34
Features the Fuller UltraShift 10-Speed transmission from Eaton Corp. Product design; Availability of the equipment; Web site address. INSET: CR inks BorgWarner deal.
- The Gang of Four. Young, D // Truck & Driver;Apr2003, p1
Presents information on equipments related to truck industry. Features of Volvo F10 shunter; Uses of Mandator elevator; Characteristics of Nicholas heavy-lift modules.
- Selling nationally, buying globally. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p78
The article reports on the business operations expansion conducted by Parts Distributing Company of Grapevine, Texas on the distribution of truck and trailer parts to meet the demands of their market.
- TIRES AND TREADS: Targeted for the job. // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p53
Presents a chart that lists the tires and treads recommended by tire manufacturers for 13 specific wheel-position and service applications. Tire models from 21 manufacturers; Tread models from six manufacturers; Importance of tire compatibility with a given application.