Mack helps truck buyers Spring Into Action
- Mack offers new financing package. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2007, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the offering of Mack Financial Services in the U.S. The company is offering customers special financing arrangements for a limited time on qualifying Mack Granite vocational trucks and tractors through its Spring Into Action Program. The special financing also includes...
- BROKER (Talkback). // Money Marketing;9/2/2004, p20
The article presents views of several independent financial advisers (IFA) on the issue whether the British Financial Services Authority (FSA) should allow IFA to pay their outstanding Financial Services Compensation Schemes levy by installments or not. Arthur Temlett, Abacus Insurance...
- Granites get special financing. // Fleet Owner;Sep2007, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p45
The article announces the offering of special financing arrangement by Mack Financial Services to customers on qualifying Mack Granite vocational trucks and tractors through its Spring Into Action program in the U.S. Eligible customers may receive special loan rates, the option to delay the...
- Company Information. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2009 Independent Broker-Dealer, p20
The article presents a list of independent broker-dealers and offers information about each. Among the financial services firms listed is Equity Services Inc., First Allied Securities Inc., and Financial Network Investment Corporation.
- Financial firms in the crosshairs may look for freshman friends. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p3
The article reports on the heavy regulations sanctioned by the Congress to the financial services companies in the U.S.
- First Union, MassMutual Collaborate On Defined Benefit Retirement Plan. // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug2000, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p16
Reports on developments concerning the United States financial services industry as of August 2000. Inclusion of a strategic alliance between First Union's Capital Management Group and MassMutual to offer a bundled defined benefit retirement plan; Goldman Sachs Asset Management's launch of its...
- Letter from...DOUGLAS. // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the pressure on offshore financial centres such as the Isle of Man, England. Reason for placing funds offshore; Offshore investment management company established by Tilney Investment Management IoM Limited.
- New York Area's Top SBA Lenders. // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p22
No abstract available.
- OPENING REMARKS. Stewart Jr., Jamie B. // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Oct2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
Discusses issues affecting the financial services industry. Emergence of divergent corporate strategies among financial institutions; Questions about specialization and diversification in the financial system.