Travis appoints Kansas City-area dealer
- Utility's Ocean Trailer Opens New Location in Canada. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/29/2013, p5
The article announces the launch of Canadian trailer specialist Ocean Trailer's new dealership in Delta, British Columbia of May 2013.
- A kilt-ful of concerns. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p32
The article features projections for the truck and trailer sector in the U.S. at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Forum in 2010. The industry is reportedly faced with product improvements that have lessened overhauling frequency, over-distribution in a flat market for the next five years and the...
- Semi Service becomes dealer for Travis. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that Travis Body & Trailer Inc. has selected Semi Service of Salt Lake City as its newest independent dealer. Semi Service has been in business for more than 30 years, with four locations across Salt Lake City, including three repair shops and three parts facilities. The...
- Why Ervin Equipment does things differently from most trailer dealers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2014, p13
The article features truck trailer supplier Ervin Equipment and its unique business model centered on outsourcing part sales to other companies and rendering mobile repair services. Topics discussed include the business model resulted to sales of 7,000 to 8,000 trailers annually, comparison of...
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.
- February's trailer net orders total 20,700. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decline in trailer net orders in February 2015 based on data from "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p70
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry, including the Great West Truck Show, Espedite Expo 2008 and the Great American Trucking Show.
- Trailer Orders Best in January since 2006: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article highlights the report titled "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows that the trailer net orders in January 2012 were the strongest orders for the first month of the year since 2006.
- West European Trailer Market Up 27.2% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p3
The article reports on the 27.2 percent growth of the west European trailer market in 2011, according to consulting group CLEAR.