Leader marks 25 years at Bendix
- Bendix bullish on 2014 and beyond. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner Blog;3/26/2014, p21
The article offers outlook from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Joe McAleese on the rate of production growth and economic conditions within the truck market for 2014. Forecasts presented indicate improvements in profitability and freight tonnage...
- Bendix expands online brake school. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/17/2013, p2
The article reports on the Bendix On-Line Brake School courses being offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in the U.S. in 2013. It states that the online courses are ideal for vehicle distributors, technicians and drivers. It also features Bendix director of communications Barbara...
- Bendix predicts steady Class 8 growth for 2012. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;3/21/2012, p10
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems president and chief executive officer (CEO) Joe McAleese is expecting steady growth in the sales of Class 8 trucks in 2012.
- Suppliers must show fleets payback when it comes to technology. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p76
The article reports on the statement of president and chief executive officer (CEO) Joe McAleese of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC which stresses the need among industry suppliers to drive acceptance of advanced technologies through fleet assistance on federal regulatory compliance.
- Bendix demonstrates its technologies to industry stakeholders in US capital. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p13
The article discusses the demonstration of the advanced active safety and new fuel-saving air management technologies by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to industry stakeholders in Washington D.C. It reports that the event offered fleets, legislators, and governmental agencies firsthand...
- Bendix operation marks a quarter century. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the 25th anniversary of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in Huntington County, Indiana. Amount contributed by the company to the area's economy; Annual donation by employees and the company to several local charities.
- Changing the game. Klein, Dustin S. // Smart Business Cleveland;Nov2009, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The editor admonishes business firms to be prepared for unusual occurrences and be able to manage the situation smartly when things suddenly alter unfavorably. The case of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC is cited as it went through the recession under the stewardship of president and chief...
- Hitting the brakes. O'HARA, KRISTY J. // Smart Business Cleveland;Nov2009, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
The article provides in-depth discussions on the courses of action adopted by Joe McAleese, president and chief executive officer of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, as his company battled the economic recession. It presents McAleese's four-phase approach of looking at all available...
- TALK OF THE SHOW. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p40
The article focuses on the insights of truck buyers and sellers, who attended the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show, regarding the future of the trucking industry in the U.S. According to Joe McAleese of automotive parts supplier Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, the nation's weak economic...