Construction equipment exports up 22%
- Takeuchi. // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p18
Features Takeuchi TL140 rubber track loader. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Driving forces. Symes, Claire // International Construction;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p31
The article discusses the role of selection of the right combination of components at the design stage which is an essential part of maximising the final performance, efficiency and durability of a new piece of construction equipment. Component suppliers are helping Original Equipment...
- Skid Steer Loaders & Attachments. // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p20
Features McLaughlin Manufacturing's M4500MS earth drill attachment. Specifications; Capabilities.
- SCRAPER: Can Be Pulled as a Single Unit or in Tandem. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/3/2005, Vol. 255 Issue 13, p48
The article presents information on the new 2112E fixed-blade ejector scraper from John Deere. The scraper, which is combined with the manufacturer's 9020 Series scraper tractor and a short drawbar, moves up to 42 cubic yard of material per cycle. Features of the product include improved styling...
- South Holland Drainage to use Volvo excavator. // Contract Journal;8/11/2004, Vol. 424 Issue 6488, p15
Provides information on the Volvo EC210BLC long-reach excavator purchased by Lincolnshire, England-based South Holland Internal Drainage Board. Functions; Features; Capacity.
- EXCAVATORS. // Turtle;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p22
The article offers several information about excavators.
- Track System for Skid Steers. // Construction Bulletin;2/17/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 7, pN8
The article evaluates the Versatile Track Systemâ„¢ from Loegering Manufacturing Inc. and offers information on its design and capacity.
- Equipment theft. Stanton, Chris // International Construction;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p47
The article discusses the problem of the theft of construction equipment for machine owners around the world. There is no shortage of advice on site security and aftermarket products for equipment to make theft more difficult and improve the chances of recovering of stolen machines....
- Going green silently. // Environmental Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the first British-made green silencer range for air handling applications being introduced by IAC Ltd. as of September 2005. With acoustic infill material made from specially developed post-industrial organic fiber, IAC remains to be the leader in setting the industry...