Navistar wins $71.5 million parts contract
- Navistar launches into rockets. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;10/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that Navistar International Corp. is teaming with aerospace firm Raytheon Co. on a rocket launcher. Raytheon will offer a Navistar-built truck as the mobile firing platform for an air defense missile system it's marketing to the U.S. forces and foreign armies. Defense...
- Navistar will take orders from US military. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p66
Reports that Navistar International Corp.'s operating company, International Truck and Engine Corp., has established a business unit to sell products and services to the U.S. military. Cooperative agreement of International with Vision Technologies Systems Inc.; Features of International's...
- CONTRACTS. // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;7/7/2015, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p7
A calendar of contracts for the U.S. military from June 29-July, 2015 is presented which includes contracts awarded to companies including Innovative Defense Technologies (IDT), LLC, Arlington, Virginia; Raytheon Company, McKinney, Texas and LinQuest Corporation, Los Angeles.
- Navistar reports highest monthly truck orders since 2011. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p27
The article reports that truck manufacturer Navistar International Corp. received around 5,900 Class 6-8 truck orders in September 2013 which according to the company is the biggest order it has got since December 2011.
- Navistar affiliate gets $1.2 billion order from US Marine Corps for MRAPs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the additional order of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles valued at nearly $1.2 billion from International Military and Government LLC, a wholly owned affiliate of Navistar International Corp., placed by the U.S. Marine Corp. The move increases Category I...
- OUTSOURCING THE SINEWS OF WAR: CONTRACTOR LOGISTICS. Ferris, Stephen P.; Keithly, David M. // Military Review;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p72
Discusses the contractor logistics in the United States military. Description of the revolution in military logistics; Management of civilian logistics support; Overview of a proposed outsourcing model for military logistics.
- How much can the military rely on its technology? Keller, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jun98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p1
Ponders on how much could the latest technology benefit military forces in a cataclysmic struggle. Account of the budget allocated to military services; Military situations in Asian countries; Reason for the downsizing activity of Leaders of Sanders; Developmental changes in the United States...
- Navistar, Cummins finalize engine, emissions aftertreatment agreements. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/23/2012, p2
The article reports on the finalization of the agreements between Navistar International Corp. and Cummins Inc. to supply the Cummins ISX15 engine for International truck models as well as the inclusion of the Cummins Emission Solutions aftertreatment system to the MaxxForce engines of Navistar.
- Navistar plays hardball in contract season. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/17/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p4
Reports the protest from the United Auto Workers to the stand of Navistar International Corp. during the contract season. Reduction on wages for non-skilled workers; Reductions in the number of job position; Demands for salary and benefit increases by the trade-union.