Medium- and heavy-truck sales down 28%
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 31% in January. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/13/2012, p1
The article reports a 31 percent increase in medium and heavy truck sales in January 2012, according to figures compiled by Wards Communications.
- Medium-, heavy-truck sales decline 25%. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p6
The article presents the figures compiled by Wards Communications about trucking in November 2008. These include the sales performance of medium and heavy trucks, the number of trucks with gross vehicle weight (GVW) ratings above 10,000 pounds that were sold and the sales performance of...
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 4% in August. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/13/2013, p3
The article reports on the 4 percent increase in sales for medium and heavy trucks in the U.S. in August 2013, according figures compiled by business information provider Wards Communications.
- New truck sales settle. Wilcox, David // Commercial Motor;10/18/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5506, p9
The article presents statistics related to sale of trucks in Great Britain in 2012 as compared to 2011, based on the registration data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
- Keep on truckin'. van der Walt, Douw // Finance Week;10/6/2003, p62
Reports on the increase in the use of road transportation in South Africa. Exclusion of railway sidings in the plans for industrial areas; Market analysis of truck sales; Factors influencing the revival in the truck market.
- BYE BYE BUY-BACK? money back. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;4/5/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5223, p52
The article offers insights for truck operators on entering buy-back deals with manufacturers. The two different types of buy-back agreement are open buy-back and closed buy-back. It cites the reasons of Volvo for offering a buy-back deal on trucks likely to be back in less than three years. It...
- The Week. Bakker, Peter // Traffic World;5/3/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 18, p9
Reports developments related to the logistics business in the U.S. Projections of four-fold increase in on-site inspections of motor carriers; Factors influencing to increase in trucking rates; Increase in sales, earnings and new business of logistics operators.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 28% in December, 6% for 2013. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/14/2014, p1
The article focuses on increase in medium and heavy truck sales for 2013 according to figures compiled by automobile news industry Wards Communications. It mentions about the increase in selling of trucks with Gross Vehicle Weight rating above 10,000 pounds in 2013 in comparison to 2012. It...
- Strong year for commercial truck sales. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the sales performance of commercial trucks in 2005 based on the figures compiled by Wards Communications. Increase in the sales of trucks that are commonly used in commercial applications; Total number of trucks of all sizes sold by dealers in the year; Comparison of the truck sales...