- AMCA Forms Joint Venture. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/28/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 13, p7
The article informs about the joint venture of the Air Movement & Control Association International joint venture with AFMA Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Singapore Laboratory Is Accredited. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Fall2008 AMCA International, Vol. 80, p6
The article reports on the accreditation of AFMA Technologies PTE Ltd. (AFMA) laboratory in Singapore by Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. (AMCA) on July 11, 2008. AMCA and AFMA entered a collaborative venture where AFMA acted as AMCA's authorized Certified Ratings Program...
- AMCA International Hopeful For New Labs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/3/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the meeting of the China Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry Association and Hefei General Machinery Product Inspection Institute in Beijing, China. Significance of the meeting to the Air Movement & Control Association International Inc. (AMCA); Exploration of the possibility...
- Upcoming Events. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2014 Supplement AMCA, p40
A calendar of events for the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International , Inc. is presented, including Asia AMCA 4th annual regional meeting on September 25-26, 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan, AMCA 59th Annual Meeting on October 17-20, 2014 in Southampton, Bermuda, and AMCA Americas...
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. Benson, Gary // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 80, p3
The article presents a message from Gary Benson, president of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. He stresses on the third year of publication of "InMotion" magazine, which features several AMCA-member industry leaders. He opines that the AMCA International...
- AMCA Elects President. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2006, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p25
The article reports on officers of the Air Movement and Control Association International from 2006 to 2007 who were elected at its 51st Annual Meeting in Santa Barbara, California. They are Jo Reinhardt of Industrial Louvers Inc., Pete Neitzel of Greenheck Fan Corp., Gary Benson of Mechanovent...
- Accredited CRP Testing Lab Opens in Singapore. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2009, Vol. 45 Issue 4, Special section p5
The article reports on the opening of a new testing laboratory in Singapore by AFMA Technologies Pte. L:td.
- AMCA And Korea Group Sign Agreement. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/28/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 13, p22
The article reports that the Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA) Inc. and Korea Machinery Meter and Petrochemical Testing and Research Institute (MPI) have entered into a memorandum of understanding for a collaborative venture. The venture will make MPI AMCA's agent in...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p14
A calendar of events related to corporate assembly of various companies in the U.S. from October 2008 to January 2009 is presented which includes an annual meeting by Air Movement & Control Association International, annual convention and product show,and a symposium on energy-effecient environment.