- Bayer to Receive Product from BASF-Huntsman Isocyanate JVs. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/19/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 42, p21
Confirms that Bayer Polymers AG will participate in a project involving BASF Corp., Huntsman Polyurethanes and three Chinese companies to build crude methylene di-para-phenylene isocyanate (MDI) and toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plants at Caojing, China. Cost of the project; Increase in the crude...
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/12/99, Vol. 255 Issue 15, p7
Presents updates on chemical companies in Europe as of April 1999. Economic agreement reached by BASF Corp. with Gazprom company; Merger of Rohm GmbH and Agomer GmbH; Stock repurchasing plan of Air Liquide SA.
- Europe watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p12
This article presents news briefs related to the European chemical industry. Private equity companies are complaining that hedge funds are driving up acquisition prices by holding out for bigger payouts. Bayer MaterialScience plans to sell Hennecke, its polyurethane processing equipment...
- Bayer MaterialScience has tough 2013. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the impact of tough market conditions on the business of chemical firm Bayer MaterialScience AG in 2013.
- Air Liquide Restructures U.S. Operations. // Chemical Week;10/25/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 40, p7
Reveals why Air Liquide will restructure its small- and medium-sized merchant United States businesses. Number of jobs that the company plans to eliminate; Company's plan for its cylinder business and its bulk business.
- SPECIALITIES ROUNDUP. // Asian Chemical News;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 460, p9
Presents updates on the speciality chemicals industry as of September 13, 2004. Plan of BASF on its global sales and earnings in Asia; Agreement between Air Liquide and AU Optronics; Decision of Dainippon Ink & Chemicals to divest an equity stake in its Indian joint venture, Sudarshan Chemical...
- BaySystems polyurethane systems house in South China inaugurated. // Chemical Business;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p75
The article reports on the inauguration of BAYER MaterialScience's new polyurethane systems house in Guangzhou, China. It notes that a global network of 30 systems houses is owned by the company. The new BaySystems systems house will serve customers in diverse industries including the...
- Bayer builds crucial China unit in phases. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2066, p27
Unveils the plan of Bayer Polymers to establish a production facility in Shanghai, China. Chemical to be processed in the facility; Significance of the production plant to the company.
- Bayer Establishes APAC Spray Competency Center in Shanghai. Wang, Rowena // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience has set up a spray competency center in Shanghai, China to demonstrate its expertise in polyurethane spray technology in the Asia Pacific region. It features state-of-the-art processes and technology for reinforced and unreinforced systems....