New edition hits the spot
- Summer Conferences and a New AccessWorld Team Member. Huffman, Lee // Accessworld: Technology for Consumers with Visual Impairments;Aug2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
The author discusses issues concerning "AccessWorld: Technology for Consumers with Visual Impairments" magazine, including its successful recruitment of new readers, the availability of previous issues on the web site of the magazine and the addition of J. J. Meddaugh to its roster of authors.
- Could publishing endure two readership surveys? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);04/09/99, Issue 14, p22
Focuses on the controversy between magazine and newspaper publishers in Great Britain on the National Readership Survey. Views of industry experts Steve Oran, Duncan Edwards, Chris Shaw and Doug Read.
- 5 dumb ideas that work in list rentals. Beam, Cris // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p71
Details five list rental ideas for magazine publishers who want to tap the full potential of a readers' list. Includes rental to `forbidden' sources; Prospecting in unusual places; Playing with one's pricing; Catalogers as a good business opportunity; Subscription to competitive publications.
- The VOICE Athens. // Athens News;9/8/2014, p5
The article talks about publishing reader submissions including attention-grabbing comments posted on the publications website and their Facebook page in the voice forum section "The Athens Voice".
- JULIE, YOU'RE HOLDING THE FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS. PENTE, BOB // American Printer;Summer2014, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses what makes the "American Printer"magazine different from other subscriber magazines, and the importance and advantage of individualizing every copy of the "American Printer" magazine for readers.
- Community Corner. // Micro Mart;7/18/2013, Issue 1269, p28
The article invites readers of "Micro Mart" to share their pictures or any news with the magazine readership.
- We want your feedback. Carr, Reo // San Diego Business Journal;10/29/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p6
The article invites readers to send feedback of the stories published in recent issues to help reporters and editors to keep the pace in the rapidly changing trends and developments in all sectors.
- Chemical reaction. Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p69
Reports on the launching of `Chemical Specialties,' a spinoff from the `Chemical Week' magazine. News coverage of the specialty chemicals industry; Target market of the magazine; Doubts cast on its viability.
- ICIS CHAEMICAL BUSINESS FEATURES LIST. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/28/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 4, p48
The article presents a list of features that will appear in upcoming issues of the journal "ICIS Chemical Business" in 2008.