- HowStuffWorks Introduces Twitter Feed. // Information Today;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p39
The article offers information on the website HowStuffWorks.com which is utilizing a Twitter bandwagon tool for the dissemination of news stories.
- BBC offers simple guide to RSS as it plans to grow use of feeds. Jones, Gareth // New Media Age;1/12/2006, p10
The article reports that BBC will be launching its Web initiative called Feed Factory dedicated to simplifying really simple syndication (RSS). The launch of the initiative comes as the company prepares to increase the number of news feeds it offers to Internet users. The aim of the initiative...
- How Do You Like This Issue? Ellis, Rosemary // Good Housekeeping;Apr2009, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p17
The article invites readers to articulate their opinions concerning this issue of the journal. Readers are invited to log on to survey.goodhousekeeping.com and share their thoughts. They are invited to mention the articles they favored and mention the topics concerning housekeeping they would...
- Sites of Interest. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Feb2004, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on the Chemical Heritage Foundation Web site. Goal of the foundation; Features of the site.
- internet directory. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p104
Provides the Web sites of chemical companies in the U.S. alberdingk.com; dowsolvents.com; moyno.com.
- ICIS Services. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p52
The article offers information on several Web sites concerning the chemical industry. The magazine Web site of the "ICIS Chemical Business Americas" posts all the content of the weekly magazine. The ICIS news site covers the global chemicals industry. The ICIS pricing site is concerned about the...
- Chemicals Confidential. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/8/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 13, p20
The article reports that six new services from ICIS.com can give the news headlines as they happen. ICIS.com is releasing the headlines and first paragraphs of stories through Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds. One needs a newsreader, such as Google Reader, which is free.
- Websites of the month. // Country Living;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p20
Presents information about the Web site Replacements.com.
- Sondera, ny sÃ¶ktjÃ¤nst frÃ¥n Riksarkivet och Kungl. biblioteket. // Historisk Tidskrift;2009, Issue 3, p581
The article announces that the Internet search provider Saunders has launched a new search device that draws on Sweden's National Archives database, the LIBRIS Library database and the Swedish Media database form the Royal Library. The web site is accessible at http://sondera.kb.se.