Been there, done that
- Seeby Woodhouse: Green Carbon. // NZ Business;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p60
The article features entrepreneur Seeby Woodhouse, founder of the firm, Green Carbon, which helps businesses in measuring, managing and offsetting their greenhouse gas emissions. He also ventured into the Internet market as an Internet service provider (ISP) through his firm, Orcon Internet,...
- Exploring greener frontiers. Le Pla, Ruth // NZ Business;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p32
The article features Seeby Woodhouse who launched the business venture Green Carbon in New Zealand. Woodhouse is known as the Orcon Internet entrepreneur who sold out to Kordia Group in 2007. Woodhouse also has a reputation as a man-about-town and for his work-hard/play hard ethos. Woodhouse...
- ISP takes top honours. // NZ Business;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the awards received by Orcon Internet, an Internet service provider in New Zealand, at the Westpac Enterprise North Shore Business Excellence Awards. Background of Orcon; Recipients of the Enterprise North Shore Business Hall of Fame.
- WS-I to expand board of directors. // eWeek;10/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p9
Reports on the plans of web services group WS-I in expanding its board of directors. Implications of the expansion to web service provider Sun; Information on the Web Services Interoperability Organization; Questions regarding the leadership qualities of Sun.
- EXCITE@HOME FILES BANKRUPTCY. Huleatt, Richard S. // Online Newsletter;Nov2001, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the bankruptcy of Excite@Home, the leading provider of high-speed Internet access over cable television lines. Amount of company losses; Deal of the company with AT&T; Numbers of subscribers.
- WORLDCOM'S WOES AND YOUR ISP. Spring, Tom // PC World;Oct2002, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the impact of WorldCom Inc. bankruptcy on the business of Internet service providers. Redundancy of computer networks; Financial problem of business customers; Options for Internet accessibility.
- First impressions. // NZ Business;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p35
The article features entrepreneur Seeby Woodhouse from New Zealand. It provides a background on his education. He relates how he got interested in business. Woodhouse took part in the Young Enterprise Scheme where he learned what a company is, what shareholders are and the diligence of having...
- TRELISE'S green business. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the partnership of fashion designer Trelise Cooper with Green Carbon managing director Seeby Woodhouse in 2010 to offset the carbon footprint of Cooper's head office and retail stores in New Zealand.
- Area investors aim to buy ISP. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the aim of area investors in Northern Ohio to buy CAVU Inc., an Internet service provider based in Orlando, Florida. Confirmation on the number of bidders; Implications on the cost of the assets; Operation of the networks.