- DuPont fibers unit to fly solo. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;2/18/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p4
Focuses on the strategic planning of DuPont Co. Inclusions of joint ventures on performance material unit; Decrease of sale on nylon business; Focus on the separation of thermoplastics business.
- DuPont Picks Up the Pace Of Ongoing Transformation. CHANG, JOSEPH // Chemical Market Reporter;03/22/99, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p1
Reports the initiative of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. in the transformation of its life science, foundation and diversified businesses. Market performance of the firm; Views from the industry analysts on its strategy; Acqusition and joint venture plans of the company
- DuPont dramatically revamps approach to textiles. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/15/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the business planning of DuPont in Wilmington, Delaware. Emphasis on a market backed vision; Presentation of all fiber products by a representative; Removal of barriers between products.
- DuPont Sets Details For Long-Term Strategy; Reaffirms Tech Pledge. Sauer, Pamela // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the financial goals and strategy of Dupont to improve performance through 2003. Target revenue growth of the company; Decisions of the company to divest its pharmaceutical unit; Analysis on the effectiveness of the company's goals; Forecast on the company's stocks.
- DuPont Repositions Teflon Brand. // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p27
Reports plans to relaunch the cookware with Teflon nonstick coating brand by DuPont in the United States. Phase out of the Silverstone cookware brand; Classification of levels of coating under the Teflon brand; Statements of marketing manager Christa Kaiser on the strategy.
- DuPont Investor Meeting Highlights R&D. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/31/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the business plans of DuPont for 2003. Efforts to increase earnings per share; Emphasis on directing annual research and development resources toward technology and innovations; Launch of electronic products.
- DuPont's Morris elected as new SCPA president. // Southwest Farm Press;12/16/2004, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p24
This article reports that Charles Morris, DuPont Crop Protection, Raleigh, N.C., has been named president of the Southern Crop Production Association. He and other officers and directors were elected at the group's 50th anniversary conference at Savannah, Ga. Serving with Morris will be vice...
- DuPont receives NACD award. // Agri Marketing;May95, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p78
Presents a photograph marking the National Association of Conservation Districts' presentation of its Business Conservation Leadership award to DuPont Agricultural Products for its outstanding work in improving land, water and related natural resource management practices.
- DuPont waste treatment plant is challenged by Texas group. Richards, Don // Chemical Market Reporter;02/10/97, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p5
Focuses on the news release issued by the Calhoun County Resource Watch (CCRW) and environmental attorney Jim Blackburn detailing their challenge to facilities planned by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. that would eliminate deepwell injection of wastes at its Victoria, Texas plant. Claims made in...