Primedia Tops List Of Leading Electronic Supplemental Publishers
- Primedia reigns as the leading k-12 electronic supplemental publisher on strength of channel one. // Electronic Education Report;12/22/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p1
Reports that educational software company Primedia reigned as the leading electronic supplemental publisher in the United States in 1998.
- Intertec CEO seeks to bridge old, new. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;12/18/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p12
Interviews Intertec Publishing chief executive officer Tim Andrew. Parent company Primedia Inc.'s plan to spin off IndustryClick; Measures to deal with increased competition from other online vertical communities; Primedia's share price trends.
- Primedia reorganizes, shuffles exec team. Cassidy, Neil // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p27
Reports that in October, 1998, Primedia Inc. reorganized its operating structure. Description of the reorganization; Financial value of the company; Reorganization of the company's consumer magazines.
- A search for synergy. Masterton, John; Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;09/14/98, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p25
Reports on publisher Primedia's aims for greater efficiency and added clout following a major executive shakeup. Catalysts for reorganization; Impact of 1997 suicide of president/COO Harry McQuillen; Expectations from Madison Avenue.
- Publisher Primemedia forms venture fund. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr98, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on the formation of Primedia Ventures by Primedia. What is Primedia Ventures; Details on what the fund will do; Identification of the person who will manage the fund.
- Primedia taps marketing exec. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr98, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on the Primedia Magazine Group and its naming of Daniel R. McCarthy to the post of senior vice president of marketing and development. Information on McCarthy; What his position will require; Mention of his former company that was aquired by Primedia.
- Company Overview. // PRIMEDIA, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2008, p4
An overview of Primedia Inc., which is engaged in publishing and distribution of free print and online consumer guides for the apartment and home industries, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2007, as well as principal business offered, including...
- Primedia leaving K-12 supplemental materials market, puts division on block. // Electronic Education Report;04/14/99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p7
No abstract available.
- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;04/28/99, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p8
Reports that New York-based Primedia has confirmed its plans to sell off its Supplemental Education Division for an estimated $500 million.