- Kyowa ups Yokkaichi production. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;9/19/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2163, p19
This article reports that Kyowa Hakko Chemicals Co. Ltd. will increase its production of 2-ethylhexanoic acid at a plant in Yokkaichi, Japan in September 2005. The expansion will raise the site's total production to 40,000 tons per year by the second quarter of 2006. According to the company, a...
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, p5
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry worldwide as of September 2005. Degussa AG's sale of its food ingredients operations to Cargill Inc.; Kyowa Hakko Chemicals Co. Ltd.'s increase in production of 2-ethyIhexanoic acid at its plant in Yokkaichi, Japan; Angus Chemical Co.'s...
- KYOWA LIFTS OUTPUT IN CHIBA. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;5/31/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2102, p28
Reports on the plans of Kyowa Hakko Chemicals to expand its production of isononanoic acid at a plant in Chiba, Japan. Capacity of the plant.
- Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals in Japan. // Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals Industry Profile: Japan;November 2004, p1
Presents a profile of the Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals industry in Japan. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Kemira to Increase Formic Acid Capacity. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/30/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the plan of Kemira company to expand its formic acid capacity in Europe. Investments of the company in line with its expansion plans; Purpose of the capacity expansion; Relocation of a closed nitric plant in the Netherlands to Belgium; Search for a partner in its nitrogen fertilizer...
- CW75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 37, p64
The article deals with the stock performance of the U.S. chemical industry. The CW75 index declined 3.2 percent for the week ending December 2, 2008. Basic chemical stocks dropped 2.4 oercent, diversified stocks also dropped 3.9 percent, and specialty stocks dropped 2.3 percent. Eastman Chemical...
- Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals in Asia-Pacific. // Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals Industry Profile: Asia-Paci;November 2004, p1
Presents a profile of the Fertilizers & Agricultural Chemicals industry in Asia-Pacific. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape;...
- Kyowa Hakko Chemical Co. Announces Name Change. // CoatingsTech;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p43
The article reports on the plan of chemical manufacturer Kyowa Hakko Chemical Co. Ltd. based in Japan to change its name to KH Neochem Ltd.
- Kemira Moves on GrowHow. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/4/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p6
This article reports that chemical company Kemira Inc. last week commenced an offer to Finnish and international institutional and private investors of 27 percent of shares in Kemira GrowHow, the company's fertilizer and agricultural products subsidiary, which is being spun off. The government...