- Penny drops in to chief role at TW. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/2/2008, p2
The article announces the appointment of Penny Wilson as editor-in-chief of Travel Weekly and the TW Group.
- Israeli exports up. // Chemical Week;10/25/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p36
Presents the data from the report on export and import trade of chemicals in Israel from the Israeli Federation of Industrialists for 1995.
- India: Growth but with Uncertainty. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;3/12/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 8, p37
Information about the Fifth Annual India Chemical Industry Outlook conference organized by IHS Chemical Week, the Indian Chemical Council (ICC) and the Chemicals and Petrochemicals Manufacturers Association held in Mumbai is presented. The experts at the conference discussed the growth of...
- Price hikes are relentless. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/23/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 25, p46
The article offers information related to the market trends and data for various chemicals used by international manufacturers. It offers a thorough elucidation of market prices that possess varied increases and decreases according to the market's supply and demand. It also features buyers and...
- Industry group asked for names. Stringer, Judy // Chemical Week;8/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 32, p55
Reports on the dispute between the chemical industry and the attorney general of California over the identity of members of an industry group called The Coalition of Manufacturers for the Responsible Administration of Proposition 65. Attorney general's request of names of members of the group...
- Lets hear it for women. // Motor Transport;5/30/2011, p6
The article announces that the June 2011 issues of the periodical "Commercial Motor" present a series of features about inspirational women who work in the transportation industry.
- Equipment Puzzler. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p24
Presents an announcement regarding a question on engines used by manufacturers that was posted for readers in the February 2005 issue of "Commercial Carriers Journal."
- Boy. Wiilson, Penny // Australian & New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy;Dec2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p197
The article presents the poem "Boy," by Penny Wilson. First Line: Hey! Last Line: Listen to the voice of my soul.
- Chemical Business. // Chemical Business;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p7
An introduction to the journal "Chemical Business" is presented.