Outages impair markets
- markets & economics. // Chemical Week;5/2/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p34
Provides updates on the chemical industry as of May 2001. Decline in the demand for styrene butadiene rubber from the United States Gulf Coast; Decision of BP Chemical Ltd. to shut down its para-xylene production plant in Texas City, Texas; Joint venture of Badische Anilin und SodaFabrik and...
- Govt. increases urea supply to curb black-marketing. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;1/18/2015, p24
The article reports on the move of Indian government, increasing country's supply of urea to control the black-marketing of urea.
- Urea imports dip 34% to 27 LT in first 6 mths. // Chemical Business;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p71
The article reports on the decline in urea imports to India by 34% to 26.95 lakh tonne in the first six months of 2014-2015.
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Gibons, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p7
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. Indonesian urea producers are asking its government to increase their exports by up to 100,000 tons. Huntsman has lifted force majeure on certain major methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate grades at its plant in Rozenburg, Netherlands....
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS. Marphatia, Ravi // Chemical Business;Feb2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
The article offers news briefs related to chemicals industry in India as of February 2014. Topics include the expected increase rate of per capita consumption in the Indian plastics industry, the opening of technology centre by Saudi Arabia-based chemical company Saudi Basic Industries Corp.,...
- Naphtha keeps climbing. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p36
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry. Colombia's sole producer Ecopetrol increased prices of low density polyethylene (LDPE) by 1.2%. C Paparao, senior executive vice president of Reliance Industries Ltd., estimates that Indian demand for polyvinyl chloride (PVC)...
- Vinyl acetate monomer. // Chemical Week;6/14/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 23, p44
Focuses on the global market outlook for the vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) product. Prices in world market; Production from 1989 to 1997; Top producers; Technology leaders; Major customers.
- VINYL ACETATE MONOMER. // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p34
Provides information on the vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) market as of June 2001. Prices; Average operating rates; Global demand for VAM in 2000; Outlook for the industry.
- Urea imports decline by 36% in April-October. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;11/23/2014, p21
The article reports on the 36% decline in the urea imports of India to 32.26 lakh tonnes (lt) in the first seven months of 2014-2015.