- Grande Paroisse May Issue Shares to Cover Toulouse Damages. // Chemical Week;10/17/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the plan of Grande Paroisse company, the fertilizer subsidiary of Atofina company, to issue stock shares to cover damages from the accident at its Toulouse, France site on September 21, 2001. Estimated cost of compensation and damages which Grande Paroisse will pay if found liable in...
- Atofina to Focus on Petrochemicals. // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p7
Relates the views of Atofina president Francois Cornelis on the role to be played by petrochemicals in the company's growth. Percentage of capital expenditures to be allocated for petrochemicals; Details on the plans of Atofina for its annual growth; Information on the restructuring of the...
- Elastomers unit to go in Atofina reshuffle. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on the reorganization of Total's former Atofina Chemicals branch into the Total Chemicals Division. Business units of the division; Details of the operations of the company's Specialties unit.
- Atofina Gains ENI Stake in Qapco. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/23/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 10, p6
Reports that Atofina, the chemicals branch of TotalFinaElf, has strengthened its position in Qatar's petrochemicals sector by purchasing ENI's holding in the joint venture Qatar Petrochemical Co. (Qapco). Increase in Atofina's shareholding in Qapco; TotalFinaElf's participation in Qatar's gas...
- Rumours of terrorist attack are slated. // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p9
Reports on the speculations on the explosion at the Grande Paroisse AZF fertilizer plant in Toulouse, France. Absence of evidence for the terrorist attacks accusations; Investigation of the hypothesis by the police; Commitment of the company to discovering the cause of the disaster.
- Deepak to Expand Ammonium Nitrate. // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p19
Reports that Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corp. in India plans to expand ammonium nitrate capacity at Taloja, India. Estimated cost of the project; Capacity of the ammonia tank that Deepak wants to build at Nhava Sheva, India.
- News United States/Americas. Roberts, Michael; Walsh, Kerri; Westervelt, Robert; Sissell, Kara; Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;9/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 34, p8
Presents an update on the petrochemical industry in the United States and Americas as of September 12, 2001. Expansion of the capacity of the Mobile tin intermediates plant of Atofina; Change in the name of the Chemical Industry Council to Chemistry Council of New Jersey; Merger agreement...
- Qatar Plans Projects to Boost Its Global Profile in Petrochemicals Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/17/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 24, p2
Offers a look at the three separate agreements signed by Qatar for its petrochemicals industry in 2002. Worth of the agreements; Terms of the joint venture deal between Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP; Ownership allocation of Qatar Petrochemical Company, Atofina...
- Atofina Joins Petchem Project in Qatar. // Chemical Week;10/17/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 38, p24
Reports on the plan of Atofina company to join Qatar Petroleum Corp. and Chevron Phillips Chemical company in a petrochemical project at Ras Laffan, Qatar. Production capacity of the petrochemical plant; Plan of Atofina and Qatar Petrochemical Co. to build a gas phase polyethylene unit at...