- Nayef Named Crown Prince. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;10/27/2011, p9
The article reports that Nayef Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud has been named as Crown Prince in Saudi Arabia in October 2011.
- SAUDI ARABIA-SECURITY. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/28/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4948, p11
The article reports on the announcement of Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, Interior Minister of Saudi Arabia, that the country has successfully prevented around 230 terrorist attacks, out of a total of 240, from being carried out.
- Security Risk Profile. // Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report;Q3 2007, p20
The article reports on the internal and external security risk profile of Saudi Arabia. The militant with al-Qaeda connections have continued to carry out attacks against the regime, Western interests and foreign nationals, including expatriate Arab workers and Western staff. Nayef bin Abdul...
- SAUDI ARABIA DEFENCE & SECURITY REPORT. // Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report;2012 4th Quarter, Issue 4, preceding p1
The article offers information on the industry report and forecast for the defence and security industry of Saudi Arabia from 2012 to 2016. It states that the country will continue to invest in defence procurement, however, there is less certainty in its long-term security outlook. It also...
- SAUDI-NAYEF. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);10/31/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5206, p13
The article reports that Saudi Arabia's kingdom will remain stable even in the time of regional unrest, as noted by Nayef, Prince of Saudi Arabia.
- 'Heir to the Heir' Gets an Upgrade. Kéchichian, Joseph // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);11/14/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 20, p16
The article discusses the problems of succession in Saudi Arabia as of October 2011. It states that while King Abdullah appointed his brother, Prince Nayef, to succeed him in 2009, it is unlikely he will rule as he is too old, as are the King's own sons. It reports that the King, however, is...
- PM to pay respects to Saudi Arabia crown prince. // Malay Mail;6/19/2012, p5
The article reports on Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak's departure for Saudi Arabia on June 18, 2012 to pay his respects to Saudi Crown Prince Nayaf Abdul Aziz Al Saud, who died in Switzerland on June 17, 2012.
- Saudis stress regional security after assassination attempt on prince; Saudis charge professors, businessmen with supporting Al Qaida. // Geo-Strategy Direct;9/9/2009, p4
The article offers news brief related to regional security in Saudi Arabia. Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz, the Saudi Arabia Interior Minister, calls the six Gulf Cooperation Council states to enhance their intelligence exchange and to intensify their joint operations against insurgency threats....
- Saudis capture 139 non-Saudi Al Qaida operatives. // Geo-Strategy Direct;12/13/2006, p10
The article reports on the capture of 139 Al Qaida terrorist operations in Saudi Arabia. Interior Minister Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz states that security officers are ready to foil any future terrorist operatives. It is mentioned that weapons, money, communications systems and computers were...