- MEK tight in Asia. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p37
Reports that the supply of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) market remains balanced but is becoming tight in Asia.
- MEK settles up. // Chemical Week;4/10/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 14, p43
Reports on the settlement of the contract prices of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) in the United States.
- MEK. // Chemical Week;6/18/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p36
Forecasts decline in demand of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) in the market. How producers were affected by MEK's decline in the market; MEK as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP); Mixed views of the U.S. producers about MEK's future after being listed by United States Environmental Protection Agency as...
- Chemical Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/27/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 14, p39
Presents information about methyl ethyl ketone, compiled as of October 27, 2003. Producer; Price; Demand; Growth; Uses; Strength; Weakness; Outlook.
- ...rollover for MEK. // Chemical Week;11/20/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 45, p48
States that methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) prices may not increase in January 1997. Forecast the MEL will roll over for the second consecutive quarter; Balance in market predicted to remain into first-quarter 1997.
- Methyl ethyl ketone. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;1993, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p649
The article reviews the book "Methyl Ethyl Ketone."
- Severe metabolic acidosis after ingestion of butanone. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/1/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6358, p21
Examines a case of self-poisoning by ingestion of butanone found in household and commercial glues. Utilization of butanone as an industrial solvent; Problems in misuse of organic solvents; Effects of butanone.
- MEK slips in Asia -- will US and EU markets follow? BOSWELL, CLAY; Lin, Yeow Pei; Victory, Mark; Terry, Larry // ICIS Chemical Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 20, p20
The article reports on a decline in the prices of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) in the U.S. and Europe, which has had an impact on the Asian market. Amid price declines in May 2011, sources in the Asian market reported a steep decline in MEK demand, which left traders and distributors with high...
- Isopropanol availability remains low. // European Chemical News;1/20/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2036, p14
Provides information on the condition of the isopropanol market as of January 2003. Improvement in methyl ethyl ketone availability; Complaint of methyl isobutyl ketone producers; Description of the butyl acetate market.