- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/2/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p7
The article announces career developments of executives in the educational software industry in the U.S. including the appointment of David Schwartz as vice president of game development at LeapFrog Enterprises, promotion of Larry Marchese to education solutions manager by MakeMusic, and the...
- THE WORK-LIFE QUIZ: PATRICK SOMERS. // Lawyer;6/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p15
An interview with partner Patrick Somers of Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is presented.
- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p8
Reports on several executive appointments in the electronic education publishing industry, for the week ended August 2, 2000.
- MW Live event will integrate four marketing disciplines. // Marketing Week;11/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p10
The article offers information on a trade show related to marketing, which is going to be held from June 30 to July 1, 2009.
- People... // Educational Marketer;3/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p8
Presents information on the appointment of two executives in the educational publishing industry in 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p9
Reports on executive movements in the educational publishing industry, as of September 16, 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p8
Presents news briefs concerning executive appointments at educational publishing companies as of November 18, 2002.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p7
Reports on executive appointments in educational publishing companies in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;6/16/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p7
Reports on developments related to executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003.